18

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 18 I can explain it to you (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Everyone gathered together, listening to Xu Hanxing's talk, and they were all full of yearning for the bathing center!

"Chief, is it really as good as you described? Is there really endless food?"

Xu Hanxing nodded in affirmation, "As long as you have enough points, you will not only have endless food, but also electric hot water for free use."

"It is also very simple to obtain points. You can exchange them with valuable things, or you can use crystal cores. A second-level crystal core is enough for a person to eat, drink and live for a month and there will still be some leftover."

"Of course if you live a more luxurious life, you need to work harder."

Xu Hanxing explained everything about the situation and asked everyone to understand the rules and prices of the bathing center as much as possible, so that they can make the best choice for themselves.

"Chief, is it really safe for us to live here? I'm afraid that zombies will invade. Our base is built so high, and we will occasionally encounter zombie invasions."

Xu Hanxing had never considered this. He looked at Chu Chu, hoping that Chu Chu could introduce him.

Chu Chu caught his gaze, came to everyone, and introduced with a smile, "You don't have to worry so much. I can guarantee that you will be absolutely safe and harmless in the bathing center."

"The zombies can't get in. They can't even see the bathing center."

"Where is that person?"

The smile on Chu Chu's face became even brighter after hearing this, "I am the boss of the bathing center. I guarantee everyone's safety here. If someone has bad intentions, he will definitely be punished as he deserves."

"If someone is injured or loses something in the bathing center, I will definitely investigate to the end and I will never let you suffer in vain!"

Everyone still expressed doubts about Chu Chu's words. Is what she said true?

She said it so nicely now, but when the time comes, she won't admit it.

"That's right, who knows if we will turn against each other after we move in?"

"It sounds so nice now, but we won't be able to do anything if we don't admit it then!"

"I think I'd better not go there. You can tell it's fake as soon as you hear such a good offer. You can't believe it!"

Chu Chu also knew that no matter what she said at this time, no one would believe it. She could only impress them with her sincerity!

"Everyone, if you don't believe me, you should also believe your leader. He has experienced so much life and death with you, he can say a few words!"

Chu Chu set her sights on Xu Hanxing's body and mind. Xu Hanxing had indeed gone to the bathing center to experience it, and he was the boss here. His words were worth a hundred of his own.

"I will always live in the bath center in the future. I went to experience it today. I didn't experience all the functions, but it was enough to make me satisfied."

"Everyone, there are dozens of people living in the bathing center. Everyone's face is clean, everyone is wearing neat clothes, and they are fragrant."

Xu Hanxing began to sigh, "We live in the base just because we want to be safe and happy, and have enough food and clothing. These two conditions are satisfied by the bathing center, and the others are not important at all!"

"I can guarantee that you will have food and shelter. I believe the boss will not lie to me!"

"Everyone is free. It's your choice what you want to do. I won't force you to do anything!"

"You go back and tidy up. In three hours, those who want to go to the bathing center with me will be waiting for you at the gate!"

"Don't wait until it's too late!"

After Xu Hanxing said this, he left, leaving the remaining time to them to solve it themselves.

"Can you let my people go?"

After the meeting, Chu Chu stared at Xu Hanxing. She must see Xiao Yu as soon as possible to ensure her safety.

This time Xu Hanxing did not hesitate, but directly asked someone to bring Xiaoyu over and let them meet?

"Sister Chu Chu, you scared me to death. I thought I would never see you again in this life!"

Xiao Yu immediately fell into Chu Chu's arms. She was almost frightened to death. She thought she would be slapped by the people at the base.

"Didn't I tell you that you can go back to the base instantly? You can go back with just a thought. Why don't you go back?"

Chu Chu sighed and said, "You! You are so stupid. You have to learn to be smarter in the future, you know?"

Xiaoyu nodded aggrievedly, "I want to go back too, but I'm tied up. How can I go back?"

"You can go back first, or at worst, I will help you untie the rope!" Chu Chu sighed, "Fortunately, I noticed something was wrong with you this time and came to find you in time, otherwise you would be in danger."

"Then let's go back now?" Xiaoyu didn't want to stay in this shabby place at all. She felt that staying here was an insult!

Chu Chu looked at Xu Hanxing and said, "Let's wait a little longer. Many people may go back with us in a while!"

"Sister Chu Chu, you are so powerful! I was tied up as soon as I came, and you could take them away as soon as you came. The distance between us is too big!"

Xiao Yu was dejected. She was not as good as Chu Chu, but she would work harder and would never be angry.

Chu Chu began to wander around the base, trying to bring more people back to the bathing center. After all, if you reach 20 people, you can be rewarded with ten items, which is not a small amount. She must seize this opportunity!

Most people don't like to change the environment, and only a small number of young people plan to follow Xu Hanxing and leave the base.

"Young man, our life is so stable now, so don't leave!"

An aunt began to persuade the young man who was packing his luggage, "We have lived here for so long and we are all familiar with it. If we leave here, we have to start all over again!"

"Auntie, haven't you heard that the conditions there are better and the cost is lower? I'm willing to go and take a look. It's better than sitting here waiting to starve to death!"

The young man has seen through the current life and decided to change the environment. He works hard here every day and is hungry and full. It is impossible to eat and drink well. It is better to go to the bathing center and you may have a different experience. .

"At least it's safe here. Do you know where the bathing center is? The name sounds bad!" The aunt was very concerned about the four words bathing center. She subconsciously thought that a place with such a name was not serious. The place!

After Chu Chu heard what her aunt said, she was not happy. This was obviously a legitimate matter.

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days