47

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 47 Turn you into a zombie (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Chu Chu was worried and looked outside. Knowing that everyone had been busy all day, she opened the vegetable cover. The smell of meat instantly filled the entire yard, making people swallow their saliva!

"Bring a bowl and leave some for Gu Tianye, you all can eat first!" Chu Chu took a bowl and filled out a bowl of meat for Gu Tianye, and then asked everyone to start eating!

"How about we wait?" Some people in Song Jiaer felt that it was a bit inappropriate to eat like this, and it was already dark now and they couldn't wait long even if they waited!

Grandma Xiaobao also agreed, "We all live together, and we have to eat together. We can't eat alone, or should we wait?"

The cowboy man put down the chopsticks he picked up again. Since everyone has to wait, he won't do anything special and has to wait too!

"Gulu gulu" Xiaobao's stomach growled uncontrollably. He had never eaten pork, so when he smelled the smell of pork, he couldn't control his already hungry stomach!

Chu Chu looked at them and made a decision directly, "I have left some food for Gu Tianye. I don't think he will mind if we eat first. If you are hungry, eat first. It won't be so delicious after it cools down!"

Chu Chu took the lead in eating, and the others followed suit. At first, everyone ate more cautiously. After all, there was one person missing, and no one could let go. However, as the number of dishes decreased, they ate faster and faster. The faster you go, the bottom will be in the pot soon!

Chu Chu also ate meat with big mouthfuls, but he was always worried about Gu Tianye. He sent messages to his points card, but there was no response from the other party!

Could something really happen to him?

Thinking of this, the meat in his mouth became unpalatable. Compared with this little food, Gu Tianye's safety was more important!

Chu Chu was not disappointed, and on the pretext that she had eaten enough, she came to the gate of the first center and began to wait patiently for him. The surroundings were dark, and she could not see her fingers, only the weak light at the entrance of the bathing center illuminated.

She kept sending messages to Gu Tianye and started asking the system, "System, is there any news about Gu Tianye?"

[The system is being tested, please wait a moment, host, it is being tested, it is being tested...]

"Why is your system so slow? Things that matter to human life must be speeded up!"

Chu Chu couldn't help but feel a little anxious in her tone. No matter at any time, the score card will not expire unless the person is in danger and fails to check the score card in time!

[The detection was successful. Gu Tianye is located between Base 2 and the bathing center. He seems to be in trouble and is fighting with someone! 】

Without saying a word, Chu Chu rode the electric donkey and prepared to rescue Gu Tianye. He was such a powerful person, but he was entangled and unable to escape. The other party must not be simple!

"Chuchu, where are you going? Let's go too!" The cowboy man and others said categorically. They are a group and will never only care about themselves and ignore others.

Chu Chu looked at them and said, "Gu Tianye must be in trouble. There are many things going on this time that cannot be guaranteed. I hope you can protect your personal safety. Xiaobao, grandma, and Jia'er, please don't go. !

"Cowboy man, you come with me, but if you don't want to..."

"Boss, what are you talking about? Gu Tianye is my friend, and I will never abandon him!"

The cowboy man immediately interrupted Chu Chu, "Besides, he has always been my boss in the last few years, and I must save him!"

Chu Chu nodded to him, and the two of them got on their own motorcycles and set off towards Gu Tianye's location!

The other three people knew that they had no ability and could not help, so they could only wait anxiously at the door. They also knew that if they did not cause trouble to everyone, they would be the best help!

"No, I have to inform others that nothing will happen to Boss Chu Chu!" Song Jia'er clenched her fists. Although she didn't have any skills, the people in the bathing center were not vegetarians.

The worst she can do is call a few more people, and she must rescue them!

"I'll go too, let's all split up!" Grandma Xiaobao also had some thoughts.

The three of them split up to look for reinforcements, and it didn't take long for them to assemble an outstanding team.

When Chu Chu and Cowboy Man arrived at the scene, Gu Tianye defeated the opponent one to ten, but a person's physical strength is always limited. No matter how powerful he was, he almost couldn't hold on under the opponent's wheel tactics. .

"What a tough guy, let's see how long you can hold on!" The other party burst out laughing. He was the leader who invaded Base 2 last time. He squatted here for a long time, only to realize that every time this man was He was alone, so he dared to take action!

He is a person who must avenge himself. He was seriously injured last time, but so what, he used suppressive drugs, so he is still a human being, and he will not turn into a zombie. This is also his unscrupulous control. The reason for zombies!

"I accidentally got into your trap this time. If you want to kill the widow, you have to do whatever you want." Gu Tianye looked at how late it was and knew that if he didn't go back, the people in the bathing center would definitely miss him. Now he wants to All he did was delay time and wait for their rescue!

Gu Tianye trusted Chu Chu 100% and trusted the cowboy man even more. He firmly believed that the other party would come to save him. It was just a matter of time. He believed that Chu Chu was a very capable person and would definitely find out his location!

He is not in a hurry now, but he is almost unable to hold on anymore!

"Tell me! Where is the woman who came with you that day?"

The leader wanted revenge, and he would definitely retaliate against anyone who offended him. He didn't expect that the woman would have to attack the man. He felt that in today's society, there would be no friendship at all.

As long as the benefits or harm are in place, everyone will definitely betray others in order to protect themselves!

"Sorry, I can't tell you!" Gu Tianye is a grown man, a person of flesh and blood. It is impossible for him to betray other people for his own safety, let alone that person is his benefactor!

The leader walked to Gu Tianye step by step. He was holding a syringe with a long needle inserted in it.

"It's okay if you don't tell me. What I have in this is the blood of zombies. As long as I inject the needle into your body, you will become a zombie!"

"Becoming a zombie must be a problem for you.

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days