64

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 64 I hope you can understand me (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

"Don't think so much, it will be your turn sooner or later!" The leader of Base No. 3 has seen through everything. There are not many people in their base, and no one can escape if they take their turn!

The expression on the eldest brother's face obviously dropped, "Dad, I will definitely be able to think of a way!"

"Chief, someone brought food outside!"

The guard ran in from outside and said breathlessly that he had confirmed that the news was true. As long as the leader gave the order, they could eat steaming food!

The leader is worried. After all, she is his daughter. If he says he doesn't feel sorry for her, he would be lying. As long as there is some way, he will not sacrifice his daughter.

When he heard the news, he stood up from his chair and said, "Is there really food? Take me to see that person!"

Not only the leader of the base heard the news, but everyone else also heard the news. They were worried about food. They knew that although this method could solve the urgent problem, it was not a long-term solution after all.

This time its the base leaders daughter, so will it be their turn next time?

Dozens of people all came to the gate of the base. Once upon a time, they were very rich and had no shortage of food and drink. However, since the zombies in the city became more and more powerful, their number of people has decreased, and they have become like this!

After Chu Chu followed the guards into the base, she saw a pair of aggressive eyes staring directly at her.

She couldn't help but swallow, this feeling was really uncomfortable.

"I heard you have food in your hand? What price do we need to pay?"

An old man with messy hair spoke, "I am the leader of Base 3. Nice to meet you!"

"Hello, I am the owner of the bathing center. You can call me Chu Chu." Chu Chu opened the trunk of the electric car, which was filled with food.

Everyone looked at me and I looked at you, and rushed forward in unison. All they wanted was food!

Chu Chu was pushed aside, and the leader of Base No. 3 showed an embarrassed look on his face, "I'm really sorry, everyone has been hungry for too long. How many crystal cores are needed to buy this food? Please tell me a number, and I will definitely give it to you." you!"

"I only ask you for one thing, and that is that you can continue to deliver food to us!"

The leader of Base 3's stomach was already growling again, but for the sake of his future life and to protect his daughter, he resisted the urge to eat and instead asked questions in front of Chu Chu.

Seeing everyone devouring their food, Chu Chu knew that she had come to the right place this time, "I gave these things to you. Judging from their appearance, your base has run out of ammunition and food, right?"

The leader of Base 3 had nothing to hide, so he told their story and sighed at the end.

"Your appearance today saved our family, otherwise our entire base would have been destroyed sooner or later!"

Chu Chu never expected that cannibalism would now occur. One can imagine how crazy everyone would become in order to survive.

"Chief, you can live in my bathing center and you can live without worries about food and clothing as long as you pay a small amount. We have just opened and we are offering big discounts!"

After Chu Chus sweet talk, the leader of the base immediately felt that he should bring all the people in the base to settle in, and everyone else agreed!

Rather than guarding a hopeless base, it's better to change places and perhaps forge a new path!

Night is a quiet time for zombies. After all, zombies are not that sensitive in the dark, but appear a little clumsy, so everyone chooses to go to the bathing center at night.

Everyone had a strong curiosity about the unknown world, so a group of them packed their luggage and set off together.

They don't have much luggage, only a few clothes and some inventory from before the end of the world. Some people also have crystal nuclei, but not too many.

A group of people, led by Chu Chu, rushed to the bathing center. Suddenly, a scream made people's hair stand on end.

Everyone turned around and saw a woman lying on the ground with injuries all over her body, her face dripping with blood. It was obvious at a glance that she must have been attacked!

"Wife..."

A man squatted on the ground and began to cry bitterly, "Wake up, who is so shameless that he attacked you!"

"Li Bin, don't be sad!" the leader said to comfort him. He saw a look of pain on the woman's face. He stood up and looked at the thirty or forty people present.

"I don't care which of you did this, but don't let me find out. If I find out, it will make you miserable. Our entire base is one, and we are a family. What are you doing?" Can you attack your own family?"

"Who killed my wife? Don't let me find it, otherwise I will definitely fight to the death with you!"

Li Bin had a look of grief on his face. He was recognized as a good man at the base, very gentle to his children and loving to his wife. However, bad luck only picked on those who suffered.

Their child died half a month ago, leaving the couple alone, crying all day long. Now that Li Bin has lost his wife, his expression is a bit too painful!

Because Li Bin and his wife were walking relatively far back, and it was quite dark, no one could see clearly who did it, but when they looked at the people next to them, there was a hint of vigilance on their faces!

In the last days, even people who have lived together for many years cannot be trusted. They must be vigilant at all times, otherwise they will be the next Li Bin's wife!

Chu Chu didn't expect that her original intention was to save people, but she turned into harming them. Now a person died. Although she felt very uncomfortable, she didn't show it. Everyone present was suspected of committing a crime. She thought She had to find that person out, otherwise the entire bathing center would become unsafe.

Although the rest of the journey was long, nothing happened. They found the bathing center in the middle of the night. As soon as they entered, Xiaoyu thoughtfully applied for their membership cards and explained what they should pay attention to in the bathing center. They each went back to their rooms.

Only Li Bin didn't look too good. He followed Chu Chu and suggested to her, "Can I bring my wife in?"

Along the way, Li Bin was carrying his wife on his back. Now he put his wife at the door of the bathing center, but he still couldn't forget her!

Chu Chu glanced at the corpse at the door of the bathing center, with an apologetic look on her face, "Sorry, the bathing center is full of living people, I'm afraid it's not convenient for her to come in."

"And her condition is not very good. If she suddenly turns into a zombie, everyone's life will be at risk. I hope you can understand me."

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days