13

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 13 The love between ancestors and grandchildren (1 / 1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

"Don't be so excited. I want to tell you that the bathroom in the hall on the first floor has magical effects. If you wash it every day, I believe you will be able to awaken your superpowers in less than a month!"

Chuchu only realized when she saw Xiaoyu's nervous look. What she just said was too scary, so she explained it angrily, hoping to calm her nerves!

"Can I really awaken my powers?" Xiaoyu couldn't believe it after hearing this, "Sister Chu Chu, I am just a person without talent. I will never unlock my powers in my life. I can't do anything. The best thing is to serve others!"

Xiaoyu has been around Xiaoxue for a long time, and some unhealthy thoughts have been instilled in her, which are now deeply ingrained in her mind.

"I said yes!" Chu Chu said categorically, "The bathroom in the hall on our first floor can not only help you unlock your superpowers, but also quickly repair wounds. Even if you are bitten by a zombie, it can also heal you in a short time. We will disinfect it within the space and get you back to normal as quickly as possible!

Chu Chu has compiled the functions of the bathroom into a poster and posted it at the door of the two bathrooms. Most people who live here know the functions of the bathroom, although it costs fifty or more points every time to take a bath in the bathroom. , but it doesnt matter to them at all!

Xiaoyu just came to the bathing center today. It's normal not to know. Besides, there is a bathroom in her room. If she didn't go to the bathing center, it would take a long time to find out.

If she were an ordinary person, Chu Chu would definitely not remind her, but the other person is Xiaoyu, her employee. The more ability she has, the more power she will have to protect herself, so she hopes she can protect herself.

Xiaoyu felt that the milk tea in her mouth no longer tasted good, so she ran directly to the bathroom to prepare for a bath. She had been a waste in the apocalypse, and now she could become a person with super powers. She would never miss it!

Chu Chu smiled and shook her head. She returned to the bedroom and started watching TV. She not only bought a cup of milk tea, she also bought a large cup of fruit tea and iced lemonade. After finishing all the drinks, She just came for a walk in the hall!

Suddenly, a gray-haired old woman appeared at the door of the bathing center holding a toddler. The old woman was covered in wounds, but the child was well protected. Except for a little blood on her body, no wound was visible. No!

"My child, grandma is dying. Grandma can only protect you so far. You have to rely on yourself for the rest of your life!"

The old woman burst into tears as she spoke. She was bitten many times by zombies. She had already lost consciousness long ago and was affected by the belief in her heart. That belief was that she must protect Xiaobao and she must save him. Send the treasure to a safe place!

"Grandma, don't leave Xiaobao alone. Xiaobao won't go anywhere. Xiaobao doesn't want anyone. Grandma, I beg you, don't abandon me!"

Xiaobao's voice was very vague, but it probably meant this. He lost his parents when he was just born. It was his grandma who kept him by her side and raised him with difficulty until now!

Four years after the end of the world, Xiaobao was only three years old. In the past three years, he had been hungry and full, so he looked very weak. He even walked like a one-year-old child, and grandma didn't have that much energy. I tried to take good care of him, but he looks really pitiful now!

This time, their hiding place was leaked by others, attracting a large number of zombies. Grandma tried her best to protect Xiaobao and escaped here, only to escape the pursuit of zombies!

But Grandma K was already dying. She looked blankly inside the bathing center. It was brightly lit and exuded an alluring fragrance. This should be a place to stay, right?

"Xiaoyu, come out quickly, there are two guests at the door!" Chu Chu opened the door without saying a word, greeted Xiaoyu, and brought grandma and Xiaobao into the house.

"Good Samaritan, can you take in my grandson? There are several crystal nuclei here. As long as you can take him in and give him a bite to eat, I will give them all to you!"

Grandma held a few crystal nuclei tremblingly. She knew that people's hearts are sinister, but she was desperate. She could do nothing but do this to make herself feel at ease.

"Do you have a crystal core? Apply for a card for her first, and then take her to take a shower, right?" Chu Chu took the crystal core from her hand, then applied for two cards, one for Xiaoyu and asked her to take her grandma to take a shower. Another card was given to Xiaobao, and Chuchu planned to take him to dinner!

Xiaobao rushed directly to grandma, "I don't want to be separated from grandma. I know that grandma is definitely going to die. Even if she dies, I will protect grandma!"

"Silly boy, stay away from grandma, grandma will hurt you!" The old grandma said tremblingly, "Grandma has been bitten by a zombie, and her ability to survive has reached her limit. I beg you to stay away from me. , help me find a place to bury it!"

"No, no, then it will be the same if you become a zombie, Xiaobao, and I will become a zombie with you!" Xiaobao yelled at the top of his lungs, "I once said, I will go wherever grandma goes. I will definitely I wont let grandma feel lonely!

Tears of joy flowed from the old woman's face. The fact that she was able to raise such a grandson meant that she had succeeded. At least after she passed away, someone would remember her!

"You won't die. If you delay it any longer, it won't happen!" Chu Chu said decisively. She gave Xiao Yu a wink, and the two of them immediately helped her grandma to the bathroom.

Xiaobao stood motionless at the door of the bathroom. When he heard the two sisters saying that grandma would not die, his heart instantly became much calmer!

The shower head was turned on, and grandma was wearing clothes and pouring water on the shower head. Her already blurred consciousness gradually began to wake up. She smiled. This must be a flashback!

She saw two children who looked like fairies, and she was really relieved when Xiaobao was handed over to them!

The old lady's condition was not very good, so she did not take a bath for more than ten minutes. However, the wounds on her body stopped bleeding and her consciousness was very clear. She would not turn into a zombie or die suddenly for the time being.

The two people helped her clean up, and took out a change of clothes and put them on her body. After everything was done, they discovered that Xiaobao was curled up in a ball against the bathroom door!

When he saw the bathroom door open, he stood up immediately without taking his eyes off the old lady!

"Xiaobao, your grandma is fine now. Now I will send you upstairs to have something to eat!"

Chu Chu touched Xiaobao's face and introduced them to

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days