30

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 30 Not only running but also speeding up (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

"Boss, please drink some water!"

In order not to offend Chu Chu, the two brothers brought the very scarce water at home.

"No need!" Chu Chu knew that water was very important to a family. One sip was less than one sip. As a person who was not short of water, there was no need for her to compete with them.

"Aunt Song, please help me publicize it!" Chu Chu focused on Aunt Song again.

Aunt Song immediately started to take action, and even roped in two brats from her family. After Aunt Songs lobbying, most people in the base already knew about the takeout. Even if they didnt hear it from Aunt Song herself, they also heard it from their neighbors. News arrived.

Not long after, the door of Aunt Song's house was crowded with people. Some wanted to apply for a card, while others didn't believe it and came to watch the fun.

"Are you stupid? The crystal core is very precious. You used it to get a takeaway card. If you were sold, you would still be counting money for others!"

"Aunt Song, this evil-hearted old woman, has gotten so many benefits, but she even united with outsiders to harm us!"

"I don't think Mrs. Song can harm us. They also applied for the card themselves, and the delivery man delivered the food in ten minutes."

"Who knows if it's true or not? Even if it's true, if the other party plans to give it away just once, wouldn't we lose everything?"

"I don't care. I'll apply for a card first and charge less points. If it's true, I'll continue to charge it. If it's false, it's just a matter of a first-level crystal core!"

"Then I'll charge less. To be honest, I haven't ordered takeout for a long time. I really miss it!"

Most people have the same idea as this person, recharge less first, and if it is true, continue to recharge.

Chu Chu was too busy by herself. Everyone was crowded together, scrambling for the first place, for fear that they would be left behind!

"Everyone, line up, don't crowd, come one by one, everyone has something." Gu Tianye was on the side to maintain order.

Suddenly there was a coughing sound, and the noisy crowd suddenly became quiet, and even gave way automatically. No one even dared to take a breath!

"Give me a membership card!" The person who spoke was the bully of the base. He usually showed off his power in the base and was a big brother.

Chu Chu looked up and showed a formula-like smile, "Sorry, please line up!"

"You know who I am and you ask me to queue up?" The eldest brother was so aggressive that he seemed to swallow Chu Chu up in the next second.

No one dared to say anything. Aunt Song whispered in Chu Chu's ear, "Boss, handle it for him first. He is the boss here. No one dares to mess with him. If you make him anxious, life may not be easy." !

After hearing Aunt Song's words, Big Brother raised his head high. He is the boss in this base. No one dares to mess with him. Apart from being humble in front of the leader, he is fearless in front of others. !

I thought that after hearing Aunt Song's words, Chu Chu would be condescending to her, but she didn't expect that Chu Chu would just smile slightly and say something that made everyone present feel incredible.

"Having a hard time? I am living a very comfortable life now. I would like to have a taste of what it means to have a hard life!"

Chu Chu stared at the eldest brother as she spoke. They must abide by her rules in front of her, otherwise they will be blacklisted by her and they will never be allowed to touch the bathing center.

"What a loud tone. I haven't seen such a desperate person like you for a long time!"

The eldest brother smiled evilly, "I just don't know if you can bear my anger!"

Chu Chu was still very calm, "I advise you to forget it! Just wait in line to apply for the card. I won't hold you accountable for anything. If you continue to show off your power, I don't guarantee that I can control myself!"

The eldest brother obviously didn't take Chu Chu's words to heart. He waved his hand and five or six younger brothers came to the front.

The five or six younger brothers were all wearing black clothes and black sunglasses. They looked very fooling, and the elder brother burst into laughter.

"If you're afraid, just kneel down to me, grandpa, and apply for a free card for me, otherwise I will make your takeout business unable to continue in the base!"

The eldest brother looked at Chu Chu proudly. There were only two of them, but there were so many people on his side, and the entire base could definitely be used by him.

There was a clear sound of "pop", and Chu Chu's slap fell on the big brother's face. This time, Chu Chu only used 30% of the force to put a red mark on the big brother's face.

She was slightly surprised in her heart. She actually had such a strong force value. It seemed that she didn't have to worry about being bullied no matter where she went.

The more excited she became in her heart, the calmer she became on the outside, "I'm really scared! Do you think that if I beat you and cripple you, will everyone be afraid of me and stop buying things from me?"

"Smelly woman, if a tiger doesn't show off its power, do you think I'm a sick cat? If you dare to hit me today, I will stop you from walking out of this base!"

The eldest brother was very angry. On the one hand, it was because he had not received such an insult for a long time. On the other hand, beating him in front of so many people did not give him any face. If he did not deal with it properly, where would his majesty be? ?

"Come here, fix her up for me. I want her to kneel in front of me and call her daddy!" The eldest brother was very aggressive. Today he must let the woman in front of him be punished. No matter what she does, she must do it in front of her eldest brother. kneel!

Five or six of the younger brothers took the step of disowning their relatives, but they were blocked by Gu Tianye, "If you want to touch her, you have to ask me if I agree!"

"Do you agree?" The elder brother suddenly asked such a sentence with his brain twitching!

Gu Tianye and others looked at Big Brother speechlessly. They would definitely disagree with this situation!

"What do you think?"

"I think you don't agree, so stop talking nonsense and get straight to the point!"

The eldest brother gave the order, and the five or six younger brothers began to use all their strength.

Gu Tianye easily dealt with five or six younger brothers. In his eyes, these five or six people were just like minions and not worth mentioning at all!

In less than three minutes, five or six of the boys were beaten to pieces, and each one of them started to tremble all over!

"Brother, we can't defeat him, let's run away!"

Thirty-six tactics are the best strategy. They have been traveling in the world for so many years, and what they are best at is sneaking. If they can't beat them, can't they run away?

The look on Big Brother's face changed at a speed visible to the naked eye.

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days