41

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 41 Unlocking the Little Piggy (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Chu Chu Dayi looked at them sternly, "Although it is the end of the world and many systems are not perfect, we must stick to our true intentions. There are some things that we should not do and we must not touch them!"

"But when facing an invasion by others, we should take up arms to protect ourselves. My bathing center is an absolutely safe place. If you are interested, you can consider staying at my place!"

"But if you don't want to live there, you can order more takeout. Our takeout system can guarantee everything you need in your daily life!"

Chuchu always keeps her mission in mind, which is to promote the bathing center and takeout system, and strive to let more people know about it and use it so that a win-win situation can be achieved!

The No. 2 leader immediately made a promise. When he opened the takeout app, he was as excited as if he had discovered a new world!

"Boss, your takeout system is really amazing. Where do you get so many daily necessities? Are the things in it real?"

Leader No. 2 asked several questions in disbelief. Not only Leader No. 2 didnt believe what he saw, but even everyone at Base No. 2 couldnt believe it. From food, clothing, housing and transportation to daily life, the food delivery software , there are all kinds of products. Although it is not as diverse as before the apocalypse, it is still enough to make peoples jaws drop!

Chu Chu smiled mysteriously, "Of course I have my own way. You just place an order. As long as the items on the takeout software are still there, you can place an order. I will not deceive your feelings. After all, I still rely on you to make money. Crystal core!"

The people at Base 2 did not doubt Chu Chu's strength. She was someone who could command zombies in the last days. This was the first time they had seen her, and they already regarded Chu Chu as a goddess in their hearts.

Only a goddess can get so many good things, and only a goddess can scare zombies!

Chu Chu watched with satisfaction as more and more things were sold on the food delivery app, and said to a few people around her, "Let's go back. You should seize the time to deliver food and try to earn more points. I won't treat you badly at the end of the month." !

After hearing this, the cowboy man's smile never broke off, and he did not hide his admiration.

"Boss Chu Chu, the zombies actually listen to you. How many secrets do you have that we don't know!"

Chu Chu's face was full of doubts, "Before today, I only knew that zombies would not attack me, but now I discovered that I can command zombies. I don't know whether it is good or bad!"

"Everything has its advantages and disadvantages. I think you should hide this ability and don't easily reveal the fact that you can control zombies in front of others. Otherwise, I'm afraid someone with ulterior motives will find you!"

Gu Tianye didn't think it was a good thing to control zombies. He listened to Chu Chu warning her over and over again.

Chu Chu immediately nodded in agreement, "You don't have to tell me, I won't expose this easily. I hope you won't tell me that I can control zombies. Maybe I just happened by chance!"

The faces of several people were very serious, but they all promised that they would never reveal this matter to anyone else, otherwise they would be beaten to death!

Chu Chu felt very relieved about these people. They were friends along the way and she believed that they would never betray her.

[Congratulations to the host for completing the task of selling chickens and eggs. Now you will be rewarded with three little pigs and a pig pen. 】

[The growth cycle of piglets is seven days. After seven days, they can be put out for slaughter, and everyone can eat delicious pork! 】

Chuchu heard the sound of the system just after returning to the dormitory. He opened the takeout app and saw that the chicken on the takeout app had already been sold out.

"Three little pigs can weigh 500 pounds each. Do they need to be fed any special food?"

[Congratulations to the host for learning how to answer questions. You can buy pig feed in the mall and eat it once a day! 】

Chu Chu seems to have seen through the true face of the system. No matter what you do here, you need points. Fortunately, everyone is very good, and the points continue to arrive in the account every day, so she buys some pig feed to speed up the growth of the pigs. For Chu Chu, Its just a drop in the bucket and not worth mentioning!

"Buy!" Chu Chu waved her hand and arranged pig feed for each piglet. She must treat them well so that they can repay their kindness in the future!

When Grandma Xiaobao was feeding the chickens, she suddenly saw these three pigs and started laughing!

"The boss is really capable, and without knowing it, three pigs came out. As long as they grow up, can we eat pork?"

The more Grandma Xiaobao talks about it, the more excited she becomes. Whenever she thinks of the taste of pork, she misses it very much. The most delicious thing in the world is pork, and nothing can compare with it!

Moreover, she had not eaten pork in so many years, and she missed the taste of pork very much. The more she thought about it, the happier she became, wishing that these pigs could grow up overnight!

She hurriedly went to find Chu Chu, because she wanted to take over the matter of feeding pigs!

"Grandma Xiaobao, you already have enough to do, why do you still need to feed the pigs? Aren't you afraid of getting tired?"

Chu Chu rarely sees people who love working as much as Grandma Xiaobao. Everyone will lie down if they can, but Grandma Xiaobao is different. Not only does she do it with great interest, but the more things she does, the happier she is!

"With such a small amount of work, I'm not tired at all!" Grandma Xiaobao has suffered a lot in the last few years. How could she be tired in this carefree life now?

And she is not afraid of work at all. What she is afraid of is that there is no work to do. If there is no work to do, it means that the world is over!

"Since you like working so much, I will leave the pig raising to you, and I will give you five thousand more points every month in return. Pig raising is definitely more tiring than raising chickens. You should be able to accept it, right?"

Chu Chu is not a black-hearted boss who makes people work without paying them. On the contrary, she is a very generous person. As long as those people treat her well and do their best for the bathing center, then she will definitely not treat them badly!

Grandma Xiaobao originally wanted to raise pigs for free, but she didn't expect Chu Chu to be so generous and give him extra points. Naturally, she happily agreed. At the same time, she secretly made up her mind to work hard and not let Chu Chu down for her. of trust.

Since Grandma Xiaobao had experience raising chickens before, she was very interested in raising pigs.

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days