106

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 106 No one knows (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

Gu Tianye left quietly. There was only pain on the faces of the professor and students. They went against their own hearts by doing this, and they suffered deeply from it.

Chu Chu learned the cause and effect from Gu Tianye, and a smile appeared on her face, "I have long thought that the two of them are abnormal. It turns out that they were bribed before entering the bathing center."

"No matter who this person is, I admire him!"

Chu Chu clenched her fists. If she knew who that person was, she would never let him go.

"What should we do now?" Gu Tianye had his own ideas, but after all, he was facing Chu Chu now, and he also respected Chu Chu's views.

Chu Chu sneered, "Of course I'm going to fight back. Since they don't take me seriously and dominate my territory, then I don't have to be polite to them."

"Follow the line between students and professors and keep investigating. No matter who the other party is, I will never let them go. I want them to have a taste of what it means to reap the consequences!"

Chu Chu clenched her fists, wishing to find out the person behind her. She must think of a way to find this person as soon as possible. She would never allow anyone to destroy her center.

Chu Chu asked Gu Tianye to secretly observe the actions of the professor and the student. If they work together, they will definitely have more time.

The professor and the student have not gone out since they entered the bathing center. It is impossible for them to contact people outside at any time. The only possibility is that they have been bribed before they check in again.

That night, the student and the professor were mysterious and mysterious. They looked like they were plotting something big. It was obvious at a glance that there must be something wrong with them!

Gu Tianye informed Chu Chu that Chu Chu had found the mobile phone numbers of two people and turned on the tracking mode. She would definitely find out where the other person had gone!

"Let's follow!" Chu Chu notified Gu Tianye directly, and the two set off one after another. They followed closely behind the students and professors. They saw that the two of them moved very skillfully, as if they had done a lot It's the same thing every time.

Chu Chu saw their behavior and recorded it in the cell phone camera. As long as she had this evidence, she was not afraid that they would not admit it!

The back of the bathing center is a place that is very easy to ignore. The two people looked around, and suddenly a man wearing black clothes appeared.

"Have you done everything you were asked to do?" the man in black asked calmly.

"Of course we have done a good job in the things you asked us to do. I wonder how our families are doing now?"

The student nodded and bowed to the man in black. He knew that his pride was gone long ago. Compared with the safety and happiness of his family, this pride was nothing at all.

"You handle things very neatly, so your family will be fine, but I advise you to be more obedient. Didn't you already pour the zombie blood into the sewer? Why is nothing wrong with them?"

The man in black looked at him with gritted teeth, "Did you make a mistake, or did you not fall at all?"

The student immediately shook his head, "I really fell down, and the professor can testify that there were many people watching at the time, and I fell in accidentally!"

The professor also nodded in response, "Yes, he did pour the zombie blood into it. As for why they are fine, it's because the owner of the bathing center thought of a way."

"I didn't expect this boss to be so powerful and able to solve such a big problem. It seems like the dose we poured was too small!"

The man in black stared at the two of them and finally nodded, as if he was satisfied with their answers.

"In this case, then you will fail again. This time I don't want to see you fail."

The man in black took a deep breath. If he couldn't find anyone else, he wouldn't use these two idiots. What's the use of keeping people who can cause problems even if they pour a zombie's blood?

"Yes, how can we ensure that we complete the mission? We will definitely live up to your expectations of us, but we also hope that you can protect our families and prevent them from being harmed!"

The professor never left the word "family" in his words. He was really worried about his family.

Since the end of the world, they have never seen their family members again. This time, it was the man in black who brought them the news about their family members.

At first they didn't believe what the man in black said, but the man in black talked a lot about his family, and also told some secrets. Those secrets were only known to their own family members, so they had to believe it, and they had no choice but to believe it. Doing business for the man in black.

Chu Chu listened and roughly summed up the cause and effect, but she didn't know whether the professor and the student's family survived, but the man in black was definitely unkind. When did he focus on the bathing center?

After receiving the order, the professor and students prepared to return to the bathing center. They split into two groups, and Chu Chu left directly with the man in black.

The man in black was walking slowly in front, and suddenly stopped, with a proud smile on his face, "The person following me should be the owner of the bathing center, right? Would you decent people do such sneaky things? ?

Chu Chu knew that the other party had discovered her and simply refused to hide. She walked out openly and said with a smile, "What do you mean by sneaking around? You came to my territory and harmed my people, and you are not allowed to fight back?"

"If you know what's going on, tell me who's behind it, or I'll make it impossible for you to come back!"

Chu Chu didn't say too much nonsense, and directly launched an attack on the man in black. What was surprising was that the man in black did not dodge, but just closed his eyes with a smile.

Chu Chu's move hit the man in black, and the man in black fell apart in an instant. She didn't even react. She just ended a person's life?

In the apocalypse, although Chu Chu had killed many zombies, this was the first time she had killed a person with her own hands. This made her feel very uncomfortable and she didn't know what to do.

She killed someone, she actually killed someone?

Chu Chu returned to the bathing center in despair. Gu Tian had been guarding the door because he was worried about her. Seeing her like this, he quickly came up to comfort her.

"Have you lost me? Don't worry, as long as the students and professors are still in the bathing center, the man in black will appear again!"

Chu Chu suddenly stared at Gu Tianye's trembling voice, "Gu Tianye, I killed someone, I killed the man in black..."

"Don't be afraid, I have killed people too. In the last days, who hasn't killed someone?"

Gu Tianye rubbed Chu Chu's hair, "Don't think so much, take a hot bath and pretend that nothing happened. No one will know."

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days