94

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 94 Uncle Tian (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

"Send us back safely!" Chu Chu made this request straight to the point. "I think my request is not too much. You will definitely agree."

Song Xiaoling shrugged her shoulders. There is no doubt about this. She will not stay with useless people. Staying will waste food. It is better to send them away directly, out of sight and out of mind.

"Also, no more robberies are allowed in the future. I will patrol the sea frequently. If I find you, I will destroy your ship."

Song Xiaoling could agree to the former request, but she absolutely could not agree to the latter request. If they did not rob them, they would have no food to eat. In the end, there was only one outcome waiting for them, and that was starvation to death.

"Chuchu, don't worry so much. Just take care of yourself now. You can't protect yourself and you still want to order me. Do you really think I'm a cat or a dog with no temper?"

Song Xiaoling warned, "I can send you back, but you have no right to yell at me. It's not your turn to tell me what I want to do."

"So we can't reach an agreement?" Chu Chu raised her eyebrows and looked at the other party threateningly, hoping to scare the other party.

"No!" Song Xiaojun just felt very annoyed, so he sent the other party away first. Anyway, they couldn't keep staring at him, and they wouldn't be able to do whatever they wanted by then.

"I agree to whatever you say, and I will send you back now!" Song Xiaojun immediately started to take action, and Chu Chu had a smile on her face. She took out a contract from the space and placed it in front of them.

The contracts produced by the system are all efficient. As long as the contract content is violated, the system will automatically punish you without anyone's order.

"Sign the contract!" Chu Chu smiled slightly, "As long as you sign the contract, we will reach an agreement!"

Song Xiaoling picked up the contract and tore it into pieces without even looking at it. "I will never sign the contract. Who do you think I am, a prisoner? What can you do to me if I don't sign?"

"That means we can't reach an agreement?" Chu Chu knew that it was not easy for them to compromise. She slammed the table and said angrily, "If we can't reach an agreement, then don't talk!"

"Come here, tie them up!" Song Xiaoling yelled, and the people hiding not far away rushed out and surrounded them.

Chu Chu and others did not resist, but were tied up obediently.

"It's you!" Tian Ye was stunned when he saw a person. The other person immediately lowered his head and began to tie up Tian Tian honestly, but he tied him with a live buckle.

"Get out on your own!" the man whispered in Tianye's ear, "I've boarded the pirate ship and can't get off, you must escape!"

Tian Ye was dizzy. He saw something incredible. That person was no one else, but his uncle. He disappeared while going to sea. Everyone knew that he was eaten by zombies. We saw him here today. It's really surprising.

It wasn't until the three of them were locked in the dilapidated house that Tian Ye came back to his senses.

"I saw my uncle. He was originally..." Tian Ye told the story of his uncle in detail, with a sad expression on his face.

"I didn't expect him to be with this group of people. Even if he could go back, I couldn't explain it to grandpa. It would be better not to meet him if I met him."

Tian Ye sighed. He really didn't know what to do. His uncle had been very good to him since he was a child, but he actually became someone else's lackey, and there were people on this ship who were doing bad things. His uncle My uncle did not escape this fate.

If grandpa finds out what happened to his uncle, things will get worse.

"When my uncle robbed me just now, he specially tied a slipknot, so I can break away from you now. What do you mean?"

After Tian Ye sighed, he told what just happened. Although he was a team leader in Dahai Camp, he had never experienced major events and was not as calm as Chu Chu, so he threw the question to Chu Chu, hoping that she would be able to give a satisfactory answer.

"Of course we have to loosen the ties. Let's first find out how many people from the sea base are on this ship and what happened to them?"

Chu Chu didn't intend to sit back and wait for death. Instead, she took the initiative to find a solution. As long as she could find a solution, she could kill both brothers and sisters in one fell swoop.

After a few people let go, the three of them acted together and finally found Uncle Ye Ye!

"Uncle, it's really you. Do you know how hard it has been for us all to find you these years?"

Tian Ye immediately stopped his uncle when he saw him. There was no one around. Everyone had their own things to be busy with, so their conversation would not be heard by others.

"Just pretend you haven't seen me today. I'll prepare a small boat for you later. You can run for your lives. I'm already dead in your hearts, so don't worry about me anymore!"

Uncle Ye Ye gritted his teeth and took a deep breath, "I have already joined them, and I will be laughed at if I go back, so I won't go back. Ye Ye, I don't care why you want to go to sea, but I warn you that you will never be allowed to go to sea in the future. Lets go to sea again!

"Uncle, what happened? Why are you all like this?"

After Chu Chu saw the scar on Uncle Ye Ye's face, she couldn't help but gasped. They must have suffered inhuman treatment, so they became what they are today!

"Children know so much, it will do you no good. Go back obediently and stop being interested in the secrets of the sea. I can save you once, but I can't save you a second time!"

Uncle Tianye warned them, and then lowered his head, fearing that this appearance would scare them.

"Can you tell me what exactly happened here? Why are you trapped here?"

Chu Chu breaks the casserole and asks the truth. If she wants to solve the secret of Dahai, she must know the cause and effect. Otherwise, even if she has great ability, she will not be able to solve it.

"It's a long story." When Uncle Tianye mentioned this matter, he looked a little uncomfortable, but he still forced himself to continue talking.

"The apocalypse has just arrived, and many people in our village have turned into zombies. After we killed them, we pushed them into the sea."

"We feel very guilty in our hearts. After all, they are relatives we live with day and night. Although they have turned into zombies, the feelings still exist. We live in guilt every day."

"Also at that time, people were missing at sea, and everyone thought they were causing trouble. My eldest brother, Ye Ye's father, came up with the idea that we should go and pay homage to them."

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days