36

Reading on the bus

Search novels

search

Current location: Home Science Fiction "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World" Content

Chapter 36 Will my brother protect me? (1/1)

" I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World " by April Cherry Ji

Please indicate the source when reprinting "I Open a Bathing Center in the End of the World": Bus Reading (www.84kanshu.com)

[Due to unlocking eggs and chicken, the fast food restaurant offers all dishes related to eggs and chicken. Please explore on your own! 】

When she mentioned this matter, Chu Chu's eyes immediately lit up. Doesn't this mean that they have chickens to eat every day, so why is she working so hard to raise chickens?

[Warm reminder: Sometimes raw food is easier to store! You can occasionally eat food from the store, but most of the time you prefer to store some food. Please keep raising chickens and laying eggs for the host. The system will never deceive the host! 】

Chu Chu believes that the system will never deceive her or play tricks on her. The two of them are one and the same, and both will prosper and suffer.

Fortunately, a thousand chickens would not take up too much space, and the courtyard of the bathing center could be as large as she wanted. She only had to consider whether the points were enough?

As for whether there is enough space, it is not within her consideration at all.

Chu Chu regularly buys a thousand chickens every five days, and gives away chicken nests every time. Occasionally, some chicks will hatch from the eggs. The chicken farm has become a veritable chicken farm. Grandma Xiaobao is truly a chicken farm. The owner of the farm, people come here to buy chickens every day!

Of course, the point system they used to buy the machine was simply crossed out. Grandma Xiaobao has eggs to eat every day, and she can also take a chicken back to cook and eat every five days. She is very happy every day!

The fact that the bathing center has a movie theater and an electronics mall instantly made everyone in the bathing center aware. The bathing center is only a small place in total, and some people are looking forward to new gadgets every day.

Cinemas and electronics malls are definitely very attractive things to people nowadays!

"I haven't seen a movie in many years, and the movie tickets here are only five points. I have to see enough!"

"There are actually very popular videos here. I have always been reluctant to watch them before. I must watch them today to enjoy them!"

"I want to go see it with my girlfriend. I met a girl outside and wanted to invite her to the bathing center, but they have a team and I have no excuse to ask her to come. Today I finally found an excuse. !

"Nowadays, no one can protect themselves. Are you still in the mood to fall in love? What I want to say is, are there any single girls in their team? Introduce one to me!"

"If you want to fall in love, go find it yourself! Some girls nowadays are very bold. As long as you boldly pursue them, you will definitely be able to impress them!"

The speaker was unintentional, but the listener was interested. The single young man in the base immediately became interested.

Before the end of the world, he had been a nerd for ten thousand years. He had never even touched a girl's hand, let alone falling in love. However, after being ignored, he suddenly developed superpowers, and the superpowers were of a very high level. Everyone treated him with respect. They were all impressed and followed him, hoping to take advantage of his good luck!

After living in the house for a long time, he was very afraid of these social interactions. He refused contact with everyone, including very beautiful girls. However, after the last few years, he had to face many situations, so he became bolder. stand up!

He hopes to find a girl to have a normal relationship and get married normally. He knows that everything was in vain before, but now that there is a bathing center, everything is different.

In the bathing center, there is food and drink, and there is no need to worry about loss or the impact of temperature changes. It is a very suitable place to live and raise offspring. If someone is willing to be with him for a lifetime, then he is willing to go out and fight zombies every day. Feed her.

Wannianzhai stared at the movie theater with very determined eyes, as if he had made up his mind. He had to fall in love. He didn't want to continue to waste time!

Wannianzhai left the bathing center directly and searched outside aimlessly, but he couldn't find any woman after searching for a long time!

"I just want to fall in love, why is it so difficult?" Wannianzhai's shout did not attract girls, but instead attracted a large number of zombies.

The zombies have evolved to a very advanced level. They can determine the direction of a person just by hearing the sound. They are surrounding them one by one, trying to kill all the Wannian Mansion!

Wannian Zhai is in a very bad mood. His powers are expanding infinitely, and he is ready to fight the zombies to the death!

Ban Nian Zhai's superpowers are very complex. The angrier he gets, the greater the intensity of his superpowers. He is now so angry that five or six zombies were blown to pieces under his anger!

Not far away, a man was holding a telescope and observing the situation of Wannian Mansion. He couldn't help but show appreciation.

"This person is definitely a malleable talent. We need to recruit him into our team. Our team will definitely be able to win the game!"

The captain is a girl, and her face shows a happy mood. Doesn't the other party just want a girlfriend?

She can't meet other requirements, but this requirement can be met 100%!

"I think we can fulfill his wish!" The captain smiled slightly. She put down the telescope in her hand, shook her hair, and walked towards Wannianzhai with a confident look on her face!

"Help, help!"

The name of the female team member is Xiao Yao. Her surname is Yao, but no one knows her name. Everyone usually calls her captain, and those who are familiar with her simply call her Xiao Yao.

She made herself dirty and naked, and ran for help. When she saw Wannian Zhai, an unnoticeable smile flashed across her face, and she pounced directly on Wannian Zhai.

Wannian Zhai's first reaction was not to hug the woman in front of him tightly, but to push her away directly. The impatience on his face was not fake at all.

"Brother, do you hate me so much? I'm just being chased by zombies. I'm a little scared. Can you help me?" Xiao Yao was holding his breath in his heart, but on the surface he pretended to be very weak, which made people look at him. There is a desire to protect.

Except Wannianzhai!

He stared at Xiao Yao at Wannianzhai, and it took him a long time to remember his ambition, "Brother will protect you!"

"Thank you, brother, I know that brother is the best!" Xiao Yao clung to Wannianzhai desperately, and was taken back to the bathing center by Wannianzhai!

"Brother, where is this place? It seems like paradise on earth. I haven't seen such a clean and tidy place for a long time."

Xiao Yao's eyes were bright, "It would be great if I could live here. Brother, will you take me in, right?"

Wannian Zhai has no sense at all now. He has

Previous Chapter Return to Table of Contents Next Chapter

© 2010-2022 Bus Reading | www.84kanshu.com

✓ I will open a bathing center in the last days