Dovahkiin vs Dovah

Start from the beginning

*crack*

'There has to be something I can do. What is the right move to take? What can I do?'

*crack*

'The Dragonborn is supposed to unite everyone, but how can peace ever exist in this world? How can I save this world from itself?'

*crack* *crack* *crack*

'Why can't they see? There are no real winners in the game of war. Everyone... Everyone just gets more hurt.'

This body... it wasn't just Dovah's. Morgan Freeman had done a less messy and more permanent version of the ritual Chef's parents did in season 6 when helping Dovah enter this reality. When Kenny's soul was stuck in Cartman, the former could influence the latter and even briefly take control of his (their) body on occasion. Here, Dovah was the one firmly in control, but that could always change.

Something deep inside of him cracked. It adapted and evolved. And then, he began to see hundreds- no, thousands of lights of varying size floating all around him.

But more than that, he saw an entire world begin to take shape. An entire universe, or something even greater.

'He just wants to make the perfect world for himself...'

T.K. was there too. The transmigrator's mechanical partner nearly caught him the first time, but he was careful. He was cautious.

He had time. Time that would be used to its fullest.

He could feel Dovah's... their joint body. He knew which part was his and which part was Dovah's. He knew that this world, those lights were on the other side. Those stars, they were a manifestation of Dovah's abilities with more and more appearing as time passed.

He could work with this.

He slowly began to reclaim himself, making sure T.K. wouldn't catch on while doing so. He tinkered around for what felt like a subjective eternity, but eventually, he realized the trick. It was like enlightenment, all those intricate connections between all those different merges and absorptions were laid bare in front of him.

Now this, he could definitely work with.

When Dovah emerged and fought with Young Freeman, he considered making his move then, but would that distraction be enough? And even if it was, both of them would die in the process if the Symbol of Freedom won.

No, he couldn't let that happen. He had to fix Dovah's mistakes and he couldn't do that if he was dead.

So instead, he continued to wait. It was nothing new for him after all.

And then, the perfect opportunity came. His past self who had also previously been Dovah's puppet and Young Freeman's power, something that could stand up to Dovah's own, at least for a while.

It would be hard, but not impossible. His chances were as good as they were ever going to be.

And so he finally made his move.

The Dragonborn's POV:

'This is it... this is our last chance to win!' I tell my past self.

I now know both my own origin and his in full... we both do, and we both know just how much worse things can get if this transmigrator isn't stopped here!

(('So let's make it count!')) He mentally gives me a thumbs up as I rocket towards Dovah... no, towards (y/n), golden scepter in hand.

"Y'know, I always wanted to do the genuine 'Almighty King Douchebag' battle. It was probably one of my favorite boss fights in Fractured but Whole." The Fake Dragonborn reflects as he floats there while using flesh and wires to create another one of his custom scepters.