"Little one what happened, calm down. Take deep breaths." He spoke in worried tone, tae stared at the girl with a blank face she can't possibly be this good at acting that she is able to fool jungkook.

" Tae...said...I...I don't deserve...to...live." she spoke as she pointed at tae who still stared at her with a blank face, Jungkook glanced at tae making tae look at him.

"Don't believe her, she is lieing I never said that." He spoke immediately, Jungkook hummed. As he took Lisa to the couch and made her sit there, he didn't spoke a anything to tae that made Lisa think she got him made at the male.

"Drink water and take deep breaths." Jungkook spoke, Lisa hummed as he still took deep breaths. Leaving her there Jungkook walked to tae.

"Tae please go to your cabin." He whispered to him, tae looked at him with disbelief.

"Are you believing her?" He asked, Jungkook shook his head.

"I know you will never say anything like that, but for now please go she will start having panic attacks if she sees you here. Just give me a few minutes, I will make sure she is fine and will come to meet you I swear I will listen to everything you will tell me. I know you can never say things like that to her knowing how important she is to me." Jungkook spoke, tae stared at him with many emotions in his eyes, he was happy that Jungkook believed him but he felt hurt realizing how important is Lisa in jungkook's life.

"I will go then." He spoke and walked away making Jungkook sigh, he went back to lisa as he sat on another couch looking at her trying to know she was fine.

***

Tae sat on his chair deep in thoughts, he can understand Lisa isn't really what she tries to show. He suspects she even gets panic attacks or she just lies about it always just like today. He can't just understand why is she putting an act of panic attack. But again she is doing all this to get Jungkook pitty her or be guilty and never leave her.

Tae has already understood Lisa isn't someone sensitive, sensitive person can never threaten someone for their life. And the way she changed her whole body posture, tone and expression once she noticed Jungkook entering clearly stated she is doing all that just to have a hold on Jungkook so the male won't leave her.

"Tae." Tae looked up as he heard jungkook's voice, the male was standing near the door. Tae hummed and asked him to come inside.

"I am sorry for asking you to leave that time, but I felt like she took some of your words in wrong way which may get her a painc attack like the way she was gasping and all." Tae hummed as Jungkook explained.

"I can understand how you have been worried for her seeing her in that condition. She is really important and precious for you." Tae spoke, Jungkook hummed.

"Ofcourse she is, you already know tae. I can never prioritise someone above her, she is...leave it. Now tell me what exactly happened?" Jungkook asked, tae told everything to Jungkook who frowned.

"She threatened you and asked you to stay away from me?" He asked with amazement, tae hummed.

"I know it may be a bit harsh words but I guess she never gets panic attacks, she just do the acts of having panic attacks to get your whole attention and sympathy." Tae spoke, Jungkook went in deep thoughts. Why was she doing all that? Why would Lisa do anything act of having panic attack?

"I don't understand the reason for her to act." He spoke, tae hummed.

"I know it's not easy for you to understand this, but I guess you should try to look after her and get her checked up. The reports will clearly tell if she is really sick and have a weak heart or it's all just her facade." Tae spoke, Jungkook hummed.

"Hmm I will try to, but please just don't talk to her anymore. Try to avoid her as much as you can, you know if somehow you have misunderstood her and she is really sick and gets a panic attack seeing you  it won't be good for her." Jungkook spoke.

"Tell me one thing, will you chose her above me if there's a situation were you can chose just either of us?" Tae asked our of sudden taking Jungkook off guard the male stared at him with parted lips.

"What are you saying?" Jungkook asked.

"Just tell me." He spoke, Jungkook began to think. Ofcourse Lisa is his responsibility but he loves Taehyung and it is very difficult for him to chose just one among the two.

"Your silence tells your answer hyung, I think you should go to her. She must want you near her." Tae spoke feeling his heart being squeezed inside his chest. He understood no matter how much he loves Jungkook for the male it would always be Lisa at the first place.

Jungkook just stared at tae trying to figure out the new emotions he was seeing in the male's eyes, but not being able to get a single clue he just hummed. Standing up he walked to the door, with a last glance he walked out leaving tae again in deep thoughts.

"I should stop my feelings before they start hurting me, and to stop these feelings i need to get distanced with you." Tae mumbled to himself with hurt and pain in his tone. He knows Jungkook isn't going to hurt him purposely or something, but his feelings with definitely lead him to a pain that will never be healed. So he better stop his feelings before he reach at the position where his life will be all about regret of falling for the male.

"I think I need to get guards around Lisa who would be keeping an eye on her." Jungkook mumbled as he walked to his cabin.

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

The chapter may be a bit messy as I am fasting today so forgive me for that....

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘😘