Chapter 56

Second person's POV

"You did what?!?"
Noi shouted in panic as Leif quickly slammed his mouth shut , telling him to keep it down.

"But- How did you even- Was it even legal?"
"It could be not to you , but to me , these laws were created by idiots who doesn't acknowledged the presence of a prince around. Unlike someone , I have decided to end this in a quick blunt way. That's why I stole this."
Asch said with his hand pulling out a scroll tightly in his grasp. 

The scroll was yellowish and dust was even covered on it and the thin red rope around it.
"Where did you even found this artifact?"
"It does not appear to be one , since it was along with more piles of scrolls. Asch legit just pull out everything from the shelf and mess up the forbidden place."
Rhys grunted in annoyance , as he was reminded with how careful and mean time agile to catch those precious knowledge , even though it was unrelated to him.

"I'm at least not the one who almost caught the attention of several guards."
Asch proclaimed as he untied the scroll and open the scroll , only to let his knights noticed his narrowed eyebrows.

"Dude , Asch , what's with the troubled expression?"
Leif said as Asch rudely tossed the paper and claimed he can't read anything on this paper. A pair of teal , blue , dark blue and orange eyes sets on the piece of paper , which narrowed afterwards as well.

"What... the hell was this?"
"Is this a type of sorcery?"
"The words were just made up of squares..."
The demon boys muttered.

On the paper written , 

"서    뿌    거    달                               
  쪽    리    기    을                     
  에    가    서    가         
  는    닿    그    리                               
  벽    는    들    키                       
  돌    곳    을    는                    
  이    까    만     사        
  쌓    지     나    람        
  인              리    들                 
  곳              라      。"          

"Rhys , would you want to try to translate this unknown language with magic?"
Leif suggested as Rhys claimed that 'it will ruin the paper since he don't know what made this paper'.

"Quit being all a turkey and just do the translation."
Asch ordered and being his royal advisor , Rhys couldn't help but needing to obey the prince's words as he casted a spell on the paper. With the small trail of blue light floated towards the paper , as the two have contact , the words glow in a small blue tint.

As the Daemos were in awed with the scene , each corners of the paper begun to burn , panicking the Daemos as they urged Rhys to extinguish the fire.

"Rhys , what the hell?! When I say to 'cast a spell' , I have not mean to burn the scroll!"
"It was the simplest translation magic!"
Rhys exclaimed as Pierce said softly , 

"What now?"
"Well , it's not like we're going to kidnap anyone who understands this language , are we?"

"Tell me what this means now!"
"I-I don't know!"
A guard with cat ears exclaimed as he shivered over the overwhelming demeanor of Asch who was currently threatening him.

"I meant it as a joke..."
"You shouldn't have made one in the first place."
Pierce claimed as Leif exclaimed that he never thought Asch would make so serious about it.

"Tell me before I burn you to crisp!"
"Prince Asch , avoid violence!"
"I have my own ways and you're not beyond the level to teach me what to do!"
Asch shouted as he continued to threat the cat guard.