Chapter 25

Zinnex's POV

"Leif! Anyone?!"
I screamed out loud , as I found myself stuck in a black endless void room , hoping someone could get me out of here.

"Leif! Raphael?! Cole?! Someone?! Anybody?!.... ," As the silence takes over , I begun to feel hopeless and fell onto the ground on my knees ," No...Nobody's here... I was all alone...."

"That's right , sweetheart~"
Immediately , I bounced up from the ground as I found Jorge dressed finely as he stood by the other side of the room. I begun to breath difficultly as I walked backwards while he approaches towards me.

"Get back! Or... OR I'll-!"
"What? Scream? Your antics were really REALLY hilarious sometimes , sweetheart!"
"Get back away from me you sick man!"
I shouted with all my will before he stopped walking , just standing there menacingly. 

Soon , his laughter took over the silence. That laughter was loud and devil like to let them echo in my head , like the roars of a human flooded street. His hand gone through his disgusting gel covered hair as he stopped cackling.

"*Sigh* And what are you going to do? KILL ME? You're defenseless and also weak to say. Your harem was not here and I can do whatever I wanted. Plus . no one likes you. They're just using your kindness , to succeed themselves to the top , leaving you hopeless at the bottom."
"You're lying! Leif would never do that to me! Neither do the rest of them!"
I yelled at him with my ears covered by my hands , cutting off his devil voices.

"You can't and never able to hide away from me~ I will haunt your dreams , crushing them , even the tiniest spark~ Besides , I'm your ONE. TRUE. SOULMATE~"
"Nonsense! I have treatments from the doctors! There's no hell way you're- MMPH!"

I covered my mouth as I felt a odd feelings and slight painful by the stomach. I opened my eyes as I found my stomach budged up- No... I can't be... No... Please... don't.... I felt myself leaned backwards yet Jorge was somehow behind me as he held me in his arms , telling me to be cautious of our children...

"No.... NO! I don't want this to happen....It can't be... How could you...."
"Have a little fate in me , Zinnex. I'll take care of our children~With pure love and care~ Imagine how much joy will my mother be for being a grandmother now~ She would TREAT them so well~ What a perfect ending , isn't it , Mrs Long?~"
Jorge said as his hands snaked around my waist , touching my stomach , my chest then my neck , I felt him begun to strangle my neck , choking me to death....

"Let me live!- *gasp*....*gasp*..."
I gasped in shock as I found myself in my room , with my blanket covering me body. Flipping the blanket and heaved a sigh of relief for not being pregnant.... and all of that....

Was Just A Dream.....

Found how much wet my forehead was after that absurd nightmare , yet it was legit so realistic that it haunted my dreams. It's now 4 in the morning?! Gosh dang it.... Possibly was from the fright last night from Mrs Oats....

I stepped out from my bed as I walked out of the bedroom to grab a glass of water along with my daily pills , according to my timetable that Donnie sets up for me. Swallowing the pills by force , I turned my head to the Daemos' place as I have decided to take a little stroll around their place. I mean , I have only wondered around their library , not everywhere was wondered around by me. I mean , I wouldn't possibly disturb the boys' sleep right?

Walking alone in the hallways , I looked around in shock by the spectacular looking space in the castle , until I eventually walked in a room where a pool with warm steam emerging from the water. Attracted by the hot spring water , I sat by the edge of the pool , rolling up my pants that I wore last night at the party , and soaked by the legs into the water.