Chapter 22

Zinnex's POV

The moment he left my room , I sat on my yellow coloured mattress cover , was being blurred by quick moment. I stood up and grabbed my goat plushie , before quickly tossing it to the other side of the corner of my room.

'Leif. Just. KISSED ME!!! Has he gone insane or something?! Why would he ever kiss me?! By what happened to me! I was like a god dam curse! Being with him was like... THE WORST THING THAT CAN HAPPEN ON A PERSON!!! ,' I thought while moved my body to the messed up table to find this one particular paper. It was written with horrible words , possibly was during the fright judging by the messy hand writing.

Studying those horrible words , I felt my heart was squeezed out of juice.

I Never Wanted Things To Turn Out Like This

I Just Wanted To Protect You , So I Lied and Hid

I Was A Mess

I'll Let You Down

I'll Ruin Everything

I Don't Deserve Any Forgiveness Or Mercy

I Don't Deserve HIM

Thank god Leif doesn't found this....

I sighed before pulling up my phone and look at the contact numbers I had saved yet barely contacted. I need to talk to someone , someone who can bring light to my day , guiding me to a right path.... I gained my audacity , pressed on the number , putting my phone to my ear.

"Hey... Can we talk?"

"Dudette! Sorry for a long waiting!"
"Hey Mikey..."
I greeted with my brother while playing with my yellow summer dress as I was sat by the log.
It was quite some time when I last came here. This log , with this tree and this mountain , was a place where I let my mind wonder off back when I was a kid of the Hamatos'. Which means that I was far away from Ava's apartment , none of them know where I was to be exact.

Mikey was the only one who knows this place , as he was energetic that anyone else. Obviously , he can find this place easily. He was dressed with a orange bandanna tied around his head and was dressed in a dark orange torn sleeved jacket with a orange shirt under and burnt orange colour tight pants with orange shoes. There's also a guitar behind his back.

"So? It's been a while since you came back here , was it?"
"Yeah..."
I said while fold up my black tights leggings and hugged them tight in my arms.

"You would do that when you're upset or confused , sis. Are you alright?"
"Just... I was just wondering... ," I looked at Mikey who's eyes were written concerned.

"Do you think I don't deserve any good things around me...?"
"Of course Dudette! You deserve it! But...why do you have such thought for a sudden?..."
"Just... something Asch said to me.... and something about Leif..."

"What did they do now? Please tell me it's nothing major , so I can at least elaborate to my brothers-"
I was stunned by his sentence for a while before shouted in fear.
"You told them?!"
"Not like Raph just bust in while we're on a call. Plus , I put on speaker... BUT NO WORRIES! They don't know where we're at. They respected your privacy , dudette and I won't tell them much as long as you were comfortable to tell them!"
I smiled before tackled Mikey with a quick sibling hug.

"So , wanna talk about it dudette?"
"Well...it's just that.... Every time when Asch tells me and triggers me. I would just.... feel horrible , yet Leif... He was always there for me in fact! Earlier...he just....kinda...kissed me...?"
I said before letting my fingers ran across my lips.