Chapter 15

Raphael's POV

By the following days , after what happened , the Long family had placed in their rightful judgement. Mr Long will pay for all expenses of Zinnex , especially her medical fees , while he will spend the last of his life with his wife in the prison , for drug selling and abusing a child. And their sweet son , was accused for raping and drugging , and shall spend the last of his lives in the prison , like father like son.

By moral standards , they deserve it. Just yet , what happened to Zinnex , won't change....

The doctor earlier informed that Zinnex was brought back from death's bed , making her state was safer than before. They managed to transfer 45.5 ml of the drug from her body and putting her body in great control from the effects. The scars on her body almost brought her with insufficient blood and who knows what will happen if we didn't find her in time....

Her skull was also found with several cracks from hard hit against the wall. That explains the blood stains of the wall. I should've snapped the man's skull in half , only that calm me down for now. But , the doctor also mentioned that the cracks of skull might caused some mental health issues... and that will be leave unknown until she was awake.

Knowing with what happened to us Hamato's sister , the chief decided to gave some day-offs , as for us to calm down and runaway from those stupid reporters for creating stupid gossips... but how many days had it been?... The chief has not specified. Yet , it's like...for us to wait for her... I was impatient by her awakening...

I sighed as I stared at my computer while Spike was whimpering by the table. I sighed as I patted its brown fur softly.
"I know , boy. I was worried of her as well. We'll visit her , once she's awake , okay? Have a treat."
I eventually calmed Spike down with some of his favourite treats while I continued to wonder off. 

I turned my head to the photo frame when Father was still alive. In the picture , was Zinnex by the center , with her hair tied into a braid. The four of us stood close with her as Father had his hands placed on her shoulder. I felt a tear glide from my eye as I thought of what happened to Zin now....

Speak of Spike , how the white haired man has such strong scent of Zin?.... Even Spike caught that long scent of hers , instead of heading to her room... Wonder what was their relationship.... 'Huh? The dean of the hospital? How much of a coincidence....'
"Hello? Raphael here."
"Raphael , it's your little girl friend here , she was awake."
i jumped from my chair , earning a yelp from Spike as my chair rolled over his tail. Thanking the dean , I quickly dressed and bringing Spike along with me.

Finally.... After all this time...

She was awake for goodness sake....

"Michelangelo!"
"What the hell dude?! I was just going to beat up the highest score and now was ruined by you!"
"Get it over! Zin was awake now! Tell the others first! Meet you guys at the hospital!"
"Wait what-"

Ignoring Mikey , I dashed out of the house , getting onto my bike while Spike in his seat as I drove my way to the hospital without my three brothers.

"Sir , no dogs were allowed in the hospital , please take the dog of yours out before I call security."
"For the last time , this was my police dog , now just let me in for goodness sake!"
This worker was just dragging my time! Last time , I remembered that dogs were allowed as they're quite therapy dogs to someone!

"Security , there's a crazy man by the counter with a crazy dog. Please assist them to the exit."
"I want to-!"
"Raphael , Raphael , calm down..."
I turned to found the dean , or Sir Utonium as we're meant to call him , giving a fatherly smile and waved his hand to Spike.