Chapter 13

Leif's POV

"She's refuse to come out yet?"
I simply sighed full of annoyance as Rhys shook his head.

It was one sun passed when she last stepped out of her chamber after that outburst of Zinnex...

Speak of her , I have not seen her till this day , wondered if she was doing alright. But , it sincerely doesn't matter to me , she might have better person compared to me. She legit have four green haired humans as her own harem , I was the extra being.

"I had enough with her stupid and childish child temper , I'm just gonna drag her out from there."
"Your majesty! Control the anger of yours! Stand in her position for a second! She was just genuinely being worried of-"
"And that's why she should control it! That human was just annoying and bothersome!"
Asch snapped at Rhys before shoving him off and walked into the dead silent chamber of Ava.

"Prisoner! Can't you just behave yourself?! As you can judged by my tone , I have gone mad , so you better stand on your ground... and.... face me?...."
I walked into the room and my eyes soon widened as I witnessed the terrible looks of Ava. Her raven hair was in a mess , while deep circles were found under her pink eyes.

"Oh , you guys just barged in... I don't even got the time to clean myself... Guess I took too much time on yearning for Zinnex's disappearance...."
"Princess Ava ," Asch's voice turned softened as he pulled her into an embrace ,"I'm sorry for what happened , but your state... It was seen to be sufferment and torture to your own body... please , don't do this anymore..."

"For Zinnex... Yes , I will try not to do this anymore..."
"I insist on you doing it."
Asch said while his arms clearly tightened around her , as she struggled for air from his tight hugs.

"Ah , let me get the door. Just a second~"
She said in a happy singsong tone before hoping her way to the door , until a small yelp caught our attention , making us dashed towards the door , yet what I witnessed doesn't actually pleases me.

It's the four human clones , with a brown spirit that has a leash and its tongue stuck out. I huffed angrily to see them , they're quite the reason that Zinnex have not returned.

"T-The Hamato's! What wind brings you here?"
"Investigation , needed."
Investigation?!
No wait , what did Ava done wrong?!

"I beg your pardon , sir or some clone! Princess Ava has done nothing but staying in her chamber for the following days! She was neither guilty or crime-doing person! So , leave , thank you!"
"Leif-! What worm gotten into that brain of yours?!"
Ava scolded me as I walked towards the doors , preparing to close them shut , until...

"Raphael!"

I flinched by that familiar voice as I pushed the door open , to find the purple eyed clone have some device , playing the voice.

"Help me! It's my- ARGH!"
Zinnex sounded.... terrible.... like she was in pain....

"Being a damsel in distress wasn't the greatest of all solutions , slave~ Perhaps you need some discipline~........ Sorry about my insane wife , I shall take good care of her now~"

Human Jorge?!
What was he... WHY do he have Zinnex as hostage?! And what the hell he meant by wife and the word 'insane'?!

"Now , either we talk now , or we let Zinnex be torture. Choose."

I gritted my teeth as I walked off , as a result of the clones walked in as guests.

"Now , let us , 'human clones' to do a proper introduction."

Pierce's POV

The Hamato

Warriors and high ranked beings on Ear-th

They received secret missions and sent off to kill a target. Or that's what I guessed , judging by those weird sounding words that Ava have certainly not brief to us before.

Leonardo , leader of the team , also eldest of them
Raphael , the muscle of the team , judging by how muscular he was , second eldest
Donatello , the brain of the team , third in line
Lastly , Michelangelo , the wild one of the team , being the youngest

"So... you're actually brothers? Instead of being clones?"
"I like how you assume we looked alike , sir , yet we're brothers , not clones or twins!"
"Yeah , no one wanted to be twins with this buffoon here."
Raphael huffed as Michelangelo , or Mikey for short , pouted.

"Okay OKAY , so you're telling me , Zinnex , was now kidnapped by her brother? And was now in an unknown place? For like how long? One day?"
"Possibly a day and 12 hours and 34 minutes if we calculate it accurately.... Oh now a minute passed-"
"No one told you to be that accurate , brain-nerd!"
Raphael shouted at Donatello as the spirit barked at him as support.

"So , how did you wanted this to work out actually?"
"We have ONE and only ONE suspect , which was Zin's entire adoptive family. They do have records on buying illegal drugs , and we afraid that they will using on her before selling."
Leonardo said with a frown on his face as Leif stood up and grabbed Leonardo by the collar , before screaming at him in the face.

"Then , why don't you do something?! You stupid morons?! I swear to god if anything happened to Zinnex , I will kill-!"
"ENOUGH!"

I looked at human Donatello who stood on his ground with a fierce expression.
"Leo , this was enough! After what Raph told you , you're being mentally unstable , the chief noticed and wanting me to put an extra eye on you! I know you're worried of Zin , yet we must focus on her location! ," He then turned to Leif , shouting at him as well ," And you! I know you're worried of Zin as well! As her brother , I was hope you stay calm about this , but something DEFINITELY happened to her! And that's why we come here! Please stay cooperate with us!"

"Don , calm down , the man here was just worried. Nothing major. Anyways.. ," Leo said while pushing Leif onto the chair , "Raph , release the hound." Raph smiled as he called the spirit to wonder off , seemingly looking for a certain object....

"Don't mind Spike , he's just doing his duty."
The spirit suddenly jumped , with its paws on the seat , sniffing Leif's outfit by particular....
By that silent with the sound of sniffing , the spirit known as Spike licked Leif by the face before its tail begun wagging.

"What- Get this thing away from me!"
"I told you , let Spike do his duty. Just yet... how there's... ," I noticed Raph's red eyes moved to his brothers , as his brothers simply shook their heads , he huffed , "Whatever , forgot what I was going to say."

What would he sincerely be hiding....?