Chapter 11

Leif's POV

"Hey Phoenix~"
"Oh morning , Leif... Couldn't wait for a better day together I assume?"
She said with her sweet tone while she turned to me in her bed , returning me a smile.

"Yeah... I just wanted to made up the time you spend with Pierce. I believe I deserve the long company for the day~"
I cooed while pressing her nose , making her pouted adorably.

"Get up from bed , princess."
"Nope , it's comfortable."
"Come on , pleaseee , for me?"
She simply said 'no' before turned her back against me.

Wanting to tease the human , I got up of bed , laying next to her before letting my hand quickly glided on her back , making her body jumped a bit , facing me with her red face.
"Y-You..."
"S-Sorry if it was uncomfortable for you princess."
I looked away shamefully until she grabbed my hand , allowing my fingers to glide on her cheek.

"N-No , don't apologize. I..I like it.... when you touched me.."
I felt heat rushed to my face when her yellow eyes staring into mine. I simply coughed awkwardly before pulling the human into my arms , letting her snuggled by my chest.

"You're so warm..."
"We can stay in this position for a little longer , i-if you wanted to of course!"
"I would like to stay in this position , forever~"
By the ear , her breath hitched a bit before her forehead was placed on my shoulder , muttering how a jerk am I.

By that peace and silent , a buzz of her magic slab made her jumped out from my arms and to the edge of the bed.
"No way! I... Um..."
She turned to me nervously as she seemed nervous of something. I questioned her hesitation as she stuttered out a sentence.

"W-Well... Raphael? You remember him right? H-He kinda asked me out to hang out with him now.... And... I... just wanted to ask if it's fine to let me slip out of this for once?"
I looked at her face as I gone angry inside my soul. She was the one who promised to accompany me for the day! How can some green haired human just let her changed her schedule?!

"Whatever , do what you want. I'm going back to my chamber , have a nice day , Phoenix."
"Leif , wait-!"
I immediately phased back to my chamber , eventually met Pierce in the way.

"Hello Leif , what's with that hurtful expression?"
"It's Zinnex , she just wanted to hang out some green haired clones rather than me."
"Cheer up , perhaps she could explain herself later on , after her return."
I took a glance at him , before shrugging it off and walked back to my chamber.

I just need some alone time....

Zinnex's POV

Oh shoot Oh shoot Oh shoot Oh SHOOT!

I shouldn't have asked him , I should rather just decline Raph's nice and kind offering!
He's mad now , what do I do?!
Ughh , I just screwed things up! He sure hates me for now! 
Ughhh , I shall be single for eternity noww....

"Well , I think I should just changed... The fate of mine was sealed anyways..."
I sighed before walking to my closet , pulling out a above knee brown skirt along with a peach sweater that has a white collar shirt underneath from the closet. After putting on my white sneakers , I dashed out of the apartment with a shoulder bag and head over to the pizzeria.

"Dudette! Took you long enough!"
Mikey greeted me with joy before tackled me with a tight hug. He was dressed in a singlet with black tight trousers that has chains as accessories by the waist and black with red colour headband by the head.

"Brother , she couldn't breath by the second."
I looked behind Mikey to find Donatello , or Don for short , standing behind.
His purple grape colour eyes was still as attractive as usual. He was dressed in a white collar shirt with black trousers , with his dark purple glasses.