Chapter 9

Zinnex's POV

"God damn ink sakes!"
I exclaimed while tossing my goat plushie to the corner of the room , I'm not feeling sad for him. It's just...I need something to emit my feelings...

"Sir Andrew. It was quite some time when we last met."
I greeted as Mikey did the same while he questioned for his coming.
"Mikey! That's rude to say such."
"What? Am I not saying the truth?"
He questioned me with his blinked pumpkin orange eye that was full of innocence , making me shut up from scolding him.

"I've heard what you been through from my dear daughter , Ava."
I flinched as Mikey questioned with what Sir Andrew meant.
"She...t-told you?"
"Yes , and I genuinely concern by it." 

"Perhaps , you should take a holiday by that..incident if you catch what I meant."
"What?! I can't! I mean-"
I decreased my volume , clearly forgot myself in the police station.

"Zinnex , you needed a break. I know , how things came tough for you , especially with your past. True by fact , you wanted at least a study degree to work on the society platform. But , you were much more hurt by the time now."
"Dudette , you got hurt?!"
Mikey screamed by surprise.

"I will tell the college you went about the current situation , while you take some rest and healed up for that entire month."
"That's great news , dudette! We can hang out together with pizza! Wonder how long haven't we done that?!"
"Sure was good news , Mikey..."

I sighed as I got up from bed and picked the plushie up and placed it by the shelf with the others before heading for a change for the day.

'Well , at least I was able to get away from bullies and Jorge apparently... That's something nice ,' I brushed my teeth while looking at my short hair through the mirror , playing it with my free hand , ' Thought of dying the tips green as well.... Perhaps it will look nice as usual..."

'Actually not bad for colour turquoise...'
I thought to myself while my finger fiddling the hair by the side of my face , I could feel like an anime character now... Which was it... Nah never mind , not gonna care. It was actually a shame that I used up all of my green hair dye.... But never mind....
Dressing in a grey singlet with red and black plaid jacket around my waist and black torn jeans , I walked out of my chamber with my hand struggling to put the necklace of my mother's clipped around.

"Let me help." I flinched by the voice to find Pierce who's standing behind me and helped me out from the struggle with ease.
"Thanks , Pierce. Oh where were the others actually?"
I looked around to find none of the Daemos around , well , excluding Pierce.

"Possibly still asleep back in their chambers."
That's when I gone confused ,

Are there any rooms left?
I mean , I know Ava's place but the Daemos?

"Seems you're being confused , do follow me , Zinnex."
Pierce then led me to a wall with a strange looking red crayon drawn on as he pushed me into. Thought I was pressed against the wall , yet found myself in castle likely to be described as royalty.

"What... in the frisking hell was this?..."
"It's where we stay. I can take you on a quick tour if you wanted to?"
I nodded with joy , at least there was something to do now.

"How did this place was built in?!"
"Rhys's job , he used some of his own magic."
I was impressed by Pierce's elaboration , all of this in a touch of magic , this was legit a true fantasy!

"Oh... Phoenix... Pierce? What are you doing here?"
I turned my head to find Leif in his usual attire , just with puffy eyes , assuming he just woke up.
"Leif! Not really a morning bird are you?"
"Just went back to the base so late last sun... It exhausted me..."
He said tiredly as he examined me.