Chapter 14

Zinnex's POV

"CAN'T YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT?! THOUGHT YOU'RE USEFUL FOR AT LEAST SOMETHING!"
Mrs Long yelled as the the whip in her hand snapped onto my bleeding skin.

How many days has it passed?....
The clock seemed to be blurred in my vision... Time seemed telling me that there's already months , or perhaps years....

"Are you even listening to me , slave?!"
"Y-Yes , Mrs..."
"Wasn't just your pathetic looks pleasing my lonely soul?~ By what I witness , was just what a useless adopt dog should behave and lived like~"

Ugh... this family was sick....

"Mother~"
"You jerk of my bones! How much drunk you're going to be?!"
Here comes my next disaster....

"N-No worries , I will be fine... are you seriously using her to unleash your anger?"
"Better than an actual dog. She was useless and a brat , she doesn't deserve to eat even with a bowl."
"You're really my mom here~"
I simply glared at the 'loving family' of mine , as I sighed.

Possibly Leif has forgotten of me...

"Slave of mine~ Shall we have a game of fun?~"
I looked up as Jorge looked at me with his disgusting eyes with the remote of the electric collar.
How many times , has he requested me for another of his sex games....?
The number was seemed to be out of reach....

"P-Please , Jorge... I was overly exhausted..."
"Ah~ Just what a shame~ What if I give you a greater offer?~"
He said while grabbed my skull and hardly smashed it against the wall , copious amounts of hard hits , made my skull feeling to give up and just crack.

"This is what you get for disobeying me... You should be appreciate that I still have my eyes laid on you... Cleanse the stupid blood of yours , it disgusts me." 
I turned to the wall with the new stain of blood , sighed as I thought , 'this was the tenth...? How many times have my blood stained on the disgusting wall and I have to clean them myself?... what a family I have....'

"Jorge! Hide the brat! The police with those brat friends you described were here!"
Police?!
Friends?!
I immediately dashed to the door , smacking my hand by the door , screaming for attention.

"Leif! Raphael! I'm here! Ava- ARGH!!!"
"You're just getting so annoying , but yet , I have the right dose of meds~"
Jorge said as I felt a high voltage of electric current snapped my bones as I fell onto the ground. Followed with the electric pain , I felt tones of needles stabbed into my neck.

"She will give the police attention to come over here , what do we do?!"
"Let's just throw her body out of the building... Let her never be found..."
No.... No.....
Please don't....

I don't want to....
Hope seemed to be close , yet you pushed into the edge of death....

Leif... Please.....

Leif's POV

"Ugh , this place smells."
"I wonder how Zinnex even survive here."
I looked around this dim and disgusting smelt apartment. How did Zinnex lived in such environment... This place was dangerous , and also smelt like those trash in rubbish bin in park....

"I've actually seen young man Jorge Long carrying a woman around the place one day before. He also bought some weird objects.... like a whip and a electric collar... Claiming he has a insane dog in his place.... But we didn't dare to barge into other families' business..."

"Mommy , I heard her screams."
I turned to find a kid pulling her mother's shirt , claiming such.
"D-Dear , not talked nonsense , head in to play your toys-"
"Mister Policeman , I heard Miss Angel's screaming and crying the past days... I'm scared..."