>>>

|Taekook's chat|

Theonly_kimtae✓
Good morning, I hope the soup reached your house. Rest well and don't stress.
8:20am.

Jungkook licked his dry lips as he rested his thumb over the keyboard on his phone's screen. Having a second thought to talk to tae or not?

Daddy_jeon✓
Good afternoon, yeah I got the soup. It's really amazing, Thanks for sending it. It helped alot with the hang over.
12:45pm

Theonly_kimtae✓
Oh you up, well no need to thank me. And I am glad it helped.
12:45pm

After tae replied no one said anything, the two had no idea what to say. Taehyung was still in daze knowing Jungkook have crush on him while Jungkook wasn't able to understand who should be ask about last night.

Daddy_jeon✓
Umm did I called you last night??
1:00pm

Theonly_kimtae✓
Yeah, you called me around 10, and you were shit drunk.
1:01pm

Jungkook sighed...

Daddy_jeon✓
I didn't spouted nonsense|

I didn't spouted|

I didn't bothered you right??
1:03pm

Theonly_kimtae✓
No absolutely not.
1:04pm

Daddy_jeon✓
Umm can you tell me what I said on call, I can't remember anything.
1:04pm

Theonly_kimtae✓
Yeah, you said you are really happy cause I went on date with Jimin, you said I looked really pretty and beautiful in the pictures.
1:04pm

"Ahhh ,I hope I didn't spoke more than this.' Jungkook mumbled biting his lips.

Daddy_jeon✓
Ohh that's it?
1:05pm

Theonly_kimtae✓
Well you said something else too...
1:05pm

Jungkook stared at the screen as he saw tae typing something after saying he said something other than calling the male beautiful and pretty.

Theonly_kimtae✓
You said you have crush on me.
1:06pm

Jungkook's eyes went wide, he stared at the screen and face palmed. Throwing his head back he groaned aloud.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fucckkk." He cursed placing his phone on the bed as he began to hit his head on the pillow. He stopped once he heard a ding, removing the pillow from his place he gulped hard, his hairs got all messy cause of constant hits on his head. Taking a deep breath he picked his phone and made a crying face.

Theonly_kimtae✓
Were you serious? Do you really have a crush on me.
1:09pm

"You shit head who asked you to drink that much bitch. Now tell him do you have a crush on him or not." Jungkook scolded himself in extremely frustrated tone. While on the other side tae was biting his nails as he saw Jungkook seeing his message but didn't replied anything.