Chapter Thirty-Two

Calvin Fischer

Calvin Fischer

"So Luna's schedule is on the counter, along with her food and instructions. I showed you the camera room. Don't hesitate to use my stuff." Alistair dug into his wallet and pulled out a card. "Here, take this. Buy whatever you need. New clothes or maybe just a gift for yourself."

"Thank you!" I eagerly took the card. This rich man is giving me his card. Of course I'm going to take it without hesitation.

"I'm off now. I'll be back in a week." Alistair kissed me on the cheek. "Be good. Luna tells me everything."

I stared at him. "I– Alright. Whatever you say. Everything is going to be fine under my watch." I said. Alistair looked a bit conflicted.

"Bye." He said, kissing me one more time. He then left the front door and was gone.

"Reow..." Luna meowed from behind me. I turned around and saw the white furball looking up at me with her icy blue eyes.

"Welp. Looks like it's just me and you, Luna." I told her. I swear, this cat gave me one of the stinkiest glares ever. She turned and walked off to her own personalized bed.

Alistair and I had already had breakfast right before he left. So when you're in a big apartment by yourself, it's a common instinct to begin to look around.

Despite being here a few times, there was much of Alistair's apartment that remained unexplored. I skipped at the doors I already knew until I found a room I didn't know. Inside here was a gym. Alistair did say that he makes sure to work out at least four times a week.

And as his boyfriend, I can definitely tell that he lifts...

Another room I found was full of just ties. Alistair does like ties.

"Holy shit!" I loudly yelled. I had opened one of the doors and found a literal pool inside! How have I never seen this before? It's a fucking pool. In his apartment.

My God, how rich is this man?

After doing a final take on the apartment, and making sure all the doors were closed, I returned to the living room. I plopped down on the couch and turned on the TV.

"What do you want to watch?" I asked Luna. She had her arms crossed and was staring at me. "The Aristocats it is." I replied.

I watched the movie until it ended and then found something else to watch. While the movie was playing, I went on my shopping carts to some stores and bought the items I needed.

At first, I felt slightly guilty because I was spending Alistair's money for myself. But... he did say I can buy what I want. And if you think about it, it's also an investment for him. Because I'll look good just for him.

My timer on my phone went off. Luna jumped a bit.

"Lunch!" I announced.

On the counter in the kitchen was a list of instructions on how to prepare Luna's food. This required three types of cat food, in different proportions that had to be measured expertly on a scale. It needed to be mixed for a certain amount of time. Then water heated up to a certain degree was poured in to make it softer and stirred again.