Bonus One

hey guys! i'm back!

thank you for all the support! this story has passed 100K reads, which is incredible. thank you to all who read, commented, and liked. your support means a lot to me.

surprise! The 100th Match will be receiving 4 bonus chapters (not really a surprise if you've been reading my updates on my account).

enough of me talking. enjoy these bonus chapters story!

 enjoy these bonus chapters story!

Calvin Fischer

Seattle looked amazing during February. It was cloudy and slightly cold. I love the cold weather, because it gives me an excuse to stay inside. 

“Good morning, Calvin,” Meredith said to me as I entered the top floor. 

“Morning, Meredith!” I said. “Alistair called me.”

The door opened to Alistair’s office. Alistair walked out with a guy next to him. The both were talking and holding some files. 

“Thank you for your time.” The guy said. 

“Anytime, Zachary.” Alistair replied. The guy walked past me and entered the elevator. 

“Who was that?” I asked Alistair. Before he answered my question, Alistair caught me off guard by kissing me and inserting his tongue into my mouth. 

Meredith made a few gagging sounds behind us. 

Alistair pulled away, staring into my eyes with a smile. “Come with me.” He began to lead me into his office. 

He sat in his grand chair and pulled another chair next to him. I sat in that seat and felt like a kid who was with their dad on take-your-kid-to-work day. 

“I have a few minutes until my next meeting.” Alistair said as he leaned over to me and began to kiss my cheek. 

“Did you bring me here for a quickie?” I asked him as he nibbled my ear. 

“I just wanted to see you, honestly. Can’t a guy just desire to see the man he loves.” He brought his large hands up to run them across my face. 

I chuckled to myself. He’s been so affectionate that this Alistair and the one I first met are almost unrecognizable. Falling in love really did a number on this man. 

“Any plans for the weekend?” He asked. 

“Uh, not really. Evelyn wanted to take the company out to The Pink Door, but I mentioned that I had other plans.” I replied. 

“Did you use me as an excuse not to go?” He asked me. 

I nodded. “Yeah, I guess I did. But it won’t really be an excuse if we really did have plans.” I told him.