"What?" Tae whispered this time as namjoon called him by tapping on tae's back of palm.

"I need your help." Namjoon spoke smiling at tae who wiggled his eyebrows.

"What help?" He asked in a dramatic whisper.

"Ummm...can you share Jin's number with me?" Namjoon asked in a nervous tone, tae stared at him with am amused face.

"You too?" Tae spoke biting his inner cheeks while namjoon frowned.

"You too? Have someone else asked you Jin's number? Tae see I am your boss and your hyung you should help me and just give me his number." Namjoon began to speak, while tae was having hard time to not laugh at the male.

Jungkook glanced at the two with a weird face as he saw the two whispering constantly, he shook his head and went back to stare at the screen.

"Calm down hyung calm down. No one asked me Jin hyung's number and even if someone had asked me, I would never give Jin hyung's number to anyone..." Tae paused as he saw namjoon lips being juted out in a small pout.

"Except you, rest assured." Tae spoke patting on namjoon's hand who sighed in relief feeling better.

"But what did you meant by, you too?" Namjoon asked with narrow eyes.

"Well, it's a secret. Yoongi hyung and hoseok hyung had asked me to give them jimin's number." Tae whispered in an excitement filled tone.

"Eh? Both asked for his number? Wahh!!" Namjoon spoke in pure amazement.

"I know right I was so amazed too, and you know they asked me his number together." Tae spoke, namjoon chuckled still being amused.

"But you know they had promised me that they had promised me that whenever I will ask something from them, they will give that to me, so you need to give me something too." Tae spoke with a mischievous smile, namjoon smiled widely.

"I promise you to give whatever you ask for as well, happy?" Namjoon asked, tae smiled widely showing thumbs up to the male. Jungkook turned his head, rolling his tongue over his inner cheeks and sighing aloud. He knocked on his desk to get the two male's attention, the two smiled sheepishly while turning to him

"May I know which kind of discussion in being done here?" He asked tilting his head.

"It's a secret between us." Tae spoke pointing at each other.

"Secret? Since when a talkative person began to be a secret keeper." Jungkook spoke getting a glare from tae.

"How dare you call me a talkative person, I mean I am indeed a talkative person but you are not supposed to insult your best friend. And what do you mean by how can I be a secret keeper. Hyung do you even know which kind of secrets are burried deep in my tata." Tae spoke in a dramatic yet offended tone, face changing expression by every word.

Namjoon frowned at the word tata and looked at Jungkook. "His heart, it's name is Tata." Jungkook mouthed to namjoon who hummed nodding his head.

"Hello mr, look here. Look at me, how dare you look away from this beautiful face, huh? Give my damn answer how can you say I am not a secret keeper?" Tae spoke leaning back on the chair, arms getting folded over his chest, lips turning into a pout, as a loud huff sound slipped from those pouty lips.

Jungkook held back the smile that was ready to get on his face as he saw the male being all whiny and childish just because he said he can't keep a secret.

"Ok ,ok I am sorry stop whining like a kid kiddo." Jungkook spikez tae glared at him thinking he is looking extremely angry, but ended up looking extremely cute.

"You know what you are childish, kidish, babish, man-ish, hotish, aarrgghh I am leaving." Tae spoke as he groaned and walkrd out not before stomping his feets.

"Is there are words like hotish kidish, man-ish in any dictionary?" Namjoon asked being extremely confused, Jungkook hummed nodding his head.

"It's is Taehyung's dictionary." He stated, namjoon frowned.

"Eh?"

"No need to think about everything so deeply hyung, the character development is great we can realise it." Jungkook spoke diverting the topic, namjoon nodded as he stood up but halt in his place as he saw the door of the cabin being swing open. Jungkook stared at tae who was standing at the door step in military position (standing straight).

"What?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"I left my phone here." Tae spoke as he walked in and grabbed his phone from the desk. Glancing at Jungkook again he huffed aloud and walked out, namjoon stared at tae's disappearing figure and then looked at Jungkook.

"He will be normal in a few minutes, go back to work." He spoke motioning namjoon to leave the male shrugged and walked out.

Jungkook shook his head as he chuckled with a soft smile.

"Childish kiddo." He mumbled before concentrating back on his work.

-

----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘😘