Yoongi and hoseok's eyes went wide as the wall began to move slightly, the two pushed it even more and the wall fully slided. The two walked inside getting near the big locker, but they sigh seeing that the the locker had a password.

"It would surely have password in it, what about that?"

"It's easy, the password is flyers."

"How are you so sure about?"

"Because no one other than flyers know about the place, and if someone by chance go there they will try all the passwords except the word flyer's cause they won't have a clue it's owned by flyer's."

"Enter the password." Yoongi spoke, hoseok nodded as he began to enter the password but they two groaned as it shouted the password is wrong re-enter it.

"What now?" Yoongi asked, hoseok sighed aloud before entering.

'01234.' and boom the locker made a click sound that made the two smirk looking at each other.

"What if the password is wrong?"

"It's easy, the locker is opened rarely and won't have some difficult password. Enter 01234 if the first password turns out to be wrong."

"That's so smart of you jungkook hyung."

"Get the bag quickly." Yoongi spoke, hoseok rushed out and brought the bag they had hidden under the sink of the same washroom.

"Get everything." Yoongi spoke as they began to put the diamonds, gold bars, money everything that was inside the locker.

The two smirked as he left a clown face inside the locker, leaving it open they sneaked out of the washroom still without being caught as everyone had their attention on the male who had been dancing on the stage, stealing each and every heart of the people around. The song ended with tae in the center of the stage with a seducive pose. The currents went down, Jungkook glanced at a drunk man who pushed a man making him fall on other.

"What are you doing huh?" The drunk man spoke in an angry tone.

"You pushed me and now you are showing me anger!!". The male who fell spoke in return.

"Do you even know to whom you are talking?" The spoke, Jungkook chuckled amusingly as he took the last sip of the wine, paying the bill he stood up. The drunkards began to have a fight, he glanced at them as he walked passed the public walking out straight.

The male who was the most drunk and was the reason of all the commotion was held by guards. The male glanced at namjoon and Jin who gave him a nod.

"Jimin have to distract everyone once the dance performance is over so we can sneak out one after another."

Namjoon and Jin stood up after paying their bill. The two walked out well, namjoon, jin, hoseok and yoongi waited for Jimin to be thrown out by the guards. And once Jimin was out he was quick to reach the car.

Meanwhile.

Jungkook tapped on the steering wheel as he waited for tae to arrive, his head got snapped to the passenger side's door as it got open. Tae stepped in, getting settled on the seat wearing a casual attire and an over/long coat.

"Let's leave." Jungkook stared as soon as the male closed the door, tae hummed buckling his seat belt. He opened the windows as the cool breeze blew on his face making him sigh.

"It was nice dancing so much after so long." Tae mumbled as he glanced at Jungkook who hummed.

"How was my dance?" Tae asked tilting his head to get a glimpse of the male's face who was straight looking at the road in front.