Chapter 29

Billy's POV
I smiled at the beautiful girl in front of me. Her black hair swishing back and forth as she ran through the meadow down from her house.
"Billy you can't catch me!" She yelled giggling spinning around. She broke me from my trance. Gosh she's just so... perfect.
"I'll catch you Zen!" I yelled running after her laughing. She squealed and quickly ran away, through the high flowers. I was so close to her, almost about to wrap my arms around her waist, when all of a sudden she vanished.
"ZEN!" I yelled looking around. My heart beat sped up, as I kept turning in all directions.
"ZENDAYA! WHERE ARE YOU?" I screamed. Nothing.

The beautiful day was quickly turning into thick dark grey clouds, the wind started to pick up and once I turned around again... I was at her funeral. It was her last viewing, she laid in her casket, so peacefully. Her hands folded at the waist, her eyes never opening again.
"Zendaya please wake up! Please! I need you! I love you!" I yelled. Nothing happened. She laid dead, cold. Her beautiful black hair wasn't the bright color of her hair wasn't their anymore, her pink full lips were dried and cracked, but her face laid with no worries. Zendaya was still as beautiful as ever.

The scene changed again and it was at her burial site, lowering her casket down into the dark whole. I started crying, my breathing started becoming faster,
"Zen! Zendaya come back! Please." But I knew I couldn't do nothing, forever she was gone from my life. I closed my eyes, pulling on my hair, it seemed like a never ending nightmare.
"Billy?" the sweet angelic voice said. "Billy? Please look at me." I let go of my hair and looked up at her bright brown eyes,
"Billy don't cry for me anymore, I'm gone."
"Zen I love you."
"No you don't I'm dead. You'll find somebody else. Matter of fact I think you already have. Billy just remeber I'll always be with you. But please move on..." She slowly started to fade away.
"ZENDAYA DON'T LEAVE ME AGAIN!"

"Billy?... Billy?.... Billy wake up!" I felt myself being shaking violently and I sprung my eyes open to see Kelli with a worried face. I was sweating and tears were coming down my cheeks.
"Billy? Are you alright?" She asked looking at me reaching up to wipe my tears.
"I've been trying to wake you up for the past ten minutes, you've been screaming Zendaya the whole time." She said. I gulped,
"I'm fine, I-I think I just was visited by the dead." I looked around her room, she giggled, and I looked back at her. Something was definitely different about Kelli, she was different from any other girl I've had in my life, different in a good way though. She has a temper that's for sure, but she's someone I know I can go to for help. Sure I loved- still love Zendaya, but did the love I have for Zendaya was just friendship love? I'm not sure... Do I love Kelli?

"Yo Unger come back to Earth." She snapped her fingers in front of my face, yup she's definitely something else. I shook my head and brought my arms around her waist bringing her back down to lay,
"Sh Kel, it's only..." I looked over to her alarm clock, "4:30 in the morning, we don't have to get up for school." I said closing my eyes.
"Your not going start screaming again are you?" She asked sarcastically.
"No." I chuckled. As I started to fall back to sleep I felt her shift her body towards me,
"Billy?" She asked.
"Hmm?"
"What was your dream about?" She raised her head a little to see my face and I peeked one eye open at her,
"It was about Zendaya." I said. She slapped my chest lightly,
"I know that dumbie, I mean what else?" I sighed,
"It was her wake and viewing. I-I just wanted her back, so I started screaming for her. But... but then out of no where she popped up and said I needed to move on and find someone else, and then she said she thinks she I already found someone." I said quietly.
"Do you know who that somebody is?" She questioned. My eyes started to get heavier and I yawned,
"I have somebody in mind." I said and fell asleep.

"Billllllllllyyyyyyy.... Billllyyyyy wakeeeee upppppp you bum!" I pillow was slammed over my face and I woke up startled.
"What was that for?" I whined rubbing my face. Turning my head to see a giggling Kelli I rolled my eyes and then rolled over on my stomach.
"Noooo come on! It's already ten and it's Thanksgiving!" She said excited. I groaned and rolled back over looking at her, she was already dressed and ready, she looked adorable smiling down at me.
"Come on mister! You got to go home and get ready!" She yelled excitedly. "Jeez I just woke up and your already kicking me out." I laughed sitting up and stretching.
"You'll be back later." She said with her hands on her hips. I laughed and nodded, I will be back later. Kirra is going with Blake to visit his parents, and Kellk was going to be home alone. So the gang and I made a plan to come over Kelli to be with her after we eat and all. I got up and smiled,
"I'll see you later Kel." I gave her a hug, and then went out to my car.