Chapter 15

Kelli's POV
Kirra puts out my outfit for me on my bed before going to sit down and read my magazine. I had just finished painting my nails a solid black color and I still needed to do everything else. Me and Cody was just playing soccer and I'm already running late because I lost track of time. And the shower didn't help because it just took more time away.

The 1975 concert is tonight at the Sporting KC arena and Cameron was picking me up in thirty minutes. I start blowing on my nails and then run out of the bathroom.
"Kirra Michelle Berglund, get your butt in here and finish helping me!"
"Yes, mother."
She puts the magazine down and comes to the bathroom and start curling my hair. When she was finished she does my eye makeup and puts on my lip gloss and that's when my nails were finally dry. I run to my bed carefully strip from my sweats and baggy tee and get dressed before putting my Converse on. I then hear the doorbell ring and I panic.

"Go stall!"
"You're all ready, stop panicking! Wait a minute, why are you panicking?"
"Because I'm going to be late!"
"Ooooo someone's got a crush." Kirra teased. I looked down and blushed a bit.
Kirra walks out and I grab my small purse and make sure everything, including the ticket, was in there.
I hear Kirra and Cameron talking so I turn off all my lights and then I run down the stairs. He sees me and his mouth opens just a bit and I reach him.
"Hey." I say smiling.
"Hey, you look amazing."
"Thank you." Thank you for watching
"You guys go have fun."
"See you later!"

I wave and then Cameron and I walk out and go to his car. I get into the front seat and close the door and he gets into the drivers seat and leans over and looks at me.
"Do you smell grass and mud?"
"Shoot, do you still smell that on me? Oh my goodness, I am so sorry. I was playing soccer with my neighbour Cody and I had no time to get ready and I feel like crying right now because I'm not ready."
"Please, don't cry. I was just messing with you. Kirra just told me that you were a little bit frantic earlier because you were running late because you lost track of time and I didn't think you would start being frantic again."
"Well, you know how to stop me when I get frantic."
"Yes, I do."
"You need to start driving or we'll be late."
"I don't believe in late. Everyone is just early."
"I'm going to make us late."
"Drive now."
He chuckled and started driving.

We arrive at the concert and we go to check our tickets and then they let us in. I squeal and then grab his hand and run off to the stadium. It was open seating so if you got to the front, then you're a lucky son of a bitch. And that's what I'm planning on doing. I push our way through the crowd with Cameron following me and after a long and painful walk through the crowd, we made it to the very front.
The concert had started and they were singing The City and I was singing along and dancing with Cameron doing the same. After that, they took things down a notch and started singing Falling For You.
"Well, I guess you really wanted to get here." Cameron said
"These are my loves, so I'm going to get front seat to my loves." I told him
"You're so weird." He tells me.
"You're not the first person to say that." I scoff. He chuckled.
The song slowly ends and then kick it back into gear and start rocking out and I start jumping up and down. This was one of the best nights ever had. And then you won't believe what happened! It started raining! And it was absolutely freezing but the concert kept going on.
"You look freezing." He says.
"Well, I'm wearing shirts and a crop top. So yeah, I am." I said
"Here."
He takes off his green, red, and white plaid shirt and gives it to me. I thank him and put it on and then look him up and down. He was wearing a tight shirt that his muscle were reveal and oh my goodness.
"Take a picture, it lasts longer." He smirked.
"I wouldn't want to take a picture that would crack my lens." I scoffed.
"Ouch, that hurt." He put his hand on his heart and I laughed and he turns me around and wraps his arm around me to keep me warm and we continue singing and dancing. And before we knew it, the concert was over which was actually really upsetting. Now everyone was running and trying to get out of the rain and I just laughed. They just don't know how to enjoy the rain.

Once the concert ended Cameron took me home and ran to my room and got ready to go to Stefanie's place.