Chapter 16

Kelli's POV
"And if yooouuu want meeee tooo lets make a mooovvee YEAH! So tell me girl if every time we touch you get this kind of ruushh!!" I sang dancing around my room. I was getting ready to go over Stefanie's house. I skipped school today and went shopping with Kirra because she insisted we need new curtains for the bathroom.

"Baby say yeaahhh yeaahhhh!!!! And let me kiss you!!!" I threw clothes into bag and spun around to face Stefanie and Erin with their phones out.
"WHAT THE HELL!!" I yelled. They laughed and put their phones away,
"How does everyone manage to get into my house without me knowing?" I asked. They both came over and sat down on my bed.
"One Kirra is downstairs, with hot ass Cody." Erin said shrugging.
"And two maybe if you didn't blast your music so loud, you would hear us coming in." Stefanie said. I rolled my eyes and zipped my bag up.
"So what crazy thing are we going to do tonight?" I asked.
"I thought you were done with all the crazy stunts?" Erin asked with a smirk.
"Well done with the firework stunts... but the whole day I felt pumped up. I'm just usually a lazy ass." I shrugged. Stefanie laughed,
"Oh I love how you admit it." She shook her head and got up.
"Come on let's go and we are going to do so many crazy stuff. My parents aren't home." She said.
"That makes it so much funnier." I laughed and threw my bag on my shoulder. Erin and I followed Stefanie to her car.
"Bye Kirra!" I yelled.
"Bye Kel!" She yelled. Stefanie opened her car and I got in the back. As Stefanie started to drive Erin turned and looked at me.
"So how was your date with Cameron?" she asked.
"Amazing." I sighed.
"I don't know why Billy hates him so much..." I trailed off. Stefanie and Erin shared a look.
"What?"
"Oh nothing, but it's good you had a good time. He didn't do anything..." She asked.
"No! No he didn't." I said. She nodded and turned back around. I sighed and looked out the window.

Soon enough we pulled up to a huge house, my mouth gaped open as I looked at it,
"Stefanie you never told me you were rich." I said. She shrugged,
"It's something I like to keep on the down low, but my parents are loaded." She said. I nodded and stared at the house amazed- it was a house it was a mansion.
"Stef do you have any other siblings?" I asked.
"Nope it's just me, myself, and I... but it does get lonely here sometimes, that's why I'm usually over Er, Jake's, and your houses." She said. She parked her car in the very large garage that had several other cars her parents probably use. I grabbed my things and got out,
"Don't mind my dogs either, they are pretty crazy." She said.
"Aw!! You have dogs?" I asked. I love animals.
"Yep. I four, two golden retrievers, their names are Sasha and Mallow, a German Shepard his name is King, and a toy poodle her name is Chloe." She said. I smiled, and Stefanie opened the door that lead to the house inside the garage. You could hear dogs nails hitting hard wood flooring and barking.
"Here they come!" She said and all four dogs charged their way towards us.

Stefanie whistled and they all stopped waging their tails,
"Good puppies!!" She cooed even though all the dogs were clearly not puppies.
"Stef talks to them like they are babies." Erin laughed standing next to me. Stefanie turned and glared.
"They are my babies." She pouted.
"Instead of being a crazy cat lady you're going to be a crazy dog lady." Erin laughed.
"Says the one not in the relationship." Stefanie sang skipping away,
"Come on Kel I'll show you around!" She called. I looked at Erin and she laughed.
"I'll be in her room." She said going to Stefanie's room. I followed Stefanie around the house, she showed me where the kitchen, living room, dining room, game room, finished basement, and the bathroom down there.
We went upstairs,
"So most of these rooms are empty, but this is my father's office," she pointed to a plain white door,
"No one is a loud in there, and all my eighteen years of living here I never stepped foot into that room." She said.
"Never?" I asked.
"Never have I ever." She replied smiling.
"Anyway that's my parents room" she said pointing down the hall, that had two double doors,
"That's the bathroom, also no one uses except the butlers and maids, and this is my room." She said opening a bright yellow door that had 'STEF' printed in blue writing.