Chapter 25

Billy's POV
I pulled up to Kelli's house seeing the living room light on. I looked over at her and smiled, she was curled up in a ball her body pressed against the seat and the towel wrapped around her. I hopped out of the car and over to her side, I opened the door making sure she didn't fall out and scooped her up. She snuggled closer trying to get warmer. I closed the car door with my foot and went up to the front door. I lightly tapped the door with my foot and waited for Kelli's older sister to open the door. I looked down at her sleeping face, she had a small smile on her lips, and I know it sounds cheesy but it made me smile too. She was like Zendaya she was beautiful inside and out and just over all the best. I could tell Kelli was different since I first talked to her, even if our first conversation wasn't the best, but her little attitude made her different. Kirra opened the door and smiled at me.
"Billy! I haven't seen you in the while. Why's Kel wet?" She asked looking at her little sister.
"We went for a swim." I chuckled. 'And we kissed'.
"Oh alright, that girl needs to learn to call me when she's going somewhere after school." She shook her head,
"Anyway come in you guys seem cold." She said noticing my wet clothes. I stepped into the warm house.
"I'm just going to take her upstairs." I said.
"Don't change her; I know how you teenage boys can get." She pointed a finger at me. I smiled at Kirra,
"I won't do that to her, and I think she would kick my butt if I did that." I said.
Kirra laughed,
"Yeah she probably would." She then went back into the living room and I went upstairs to Kelli's bedroom.

I opened the door, going over to her bed and set her down gently trying not to wake her. As her back hit the bed she stretched and yawned. I froze and my eyes widen.
"Please don't wake up, please don't wak-"
"Billy?" she asked sleepily rubbing her eyes.
"Kel go back to sleep, I'm going to leave." I whispered, backing away.
"No wait." She mumbled. I stopped and looked down at her.
"I'm cold." She said.
"Why don't you get changed?" I asked, her damp clothes stuck to her. It was only about six thirty, but she looked exhausted. She nodded and got up, I helped her over to her dresser because I think she was still half asleep. She pulled out a top, bottoms, bra, and underwear.
"Need help?" I offered wiggling my eyebrows. She turned her head and glared,
"No thanks, but stay put." She said.
"Yes ma'am." I saluted her and fell back on her bed. I took a deep breath and laid on one side of her bed closing my eyes. I folded my hands behind my head and relaxed.

I felt myself start to drift off to sleep when I felt Kelli jump on her bed. I cracked open my eye and looked at her. She sat on her knees smiling.
"What?" I asked.
"You're getting my bed wet." She said.
"That's what she said." I winked which caused her to lightly push me.
"I'm going to go anyway." I said getting up.
"No!" Kelli suddenly yelled. I looked at her with a raised eyebrow and smirked.
"I- um- I mean-"
"I know what you mean Kel, you can't resist me babe." I winked coming closer to the bed. She rolled her eyes and scoffed,
"As if."
"But that kiss told a different story." I smirked. Her cheeks flushed, making her put her head down. I chuckled.
"Don't hide your blush, it's cute." I smiled. She looked up and smiled.
"Did Billy Unger just say my blushing is cute?" She asked with a giggle.
"Yeah, I guess I did." I said. She chuckled,
"I think Kirra may have clothes from Cody in her room." She said getting up.
"Wait, only if they are clean, who knows what they did." I said.

She rolled her eyes and walked out of the room again, only to return with a pair of grey sweat pants and a white t-shirt.
"Here ya go, just give them back to me whenever." She said handing me the pile.
"Where's your bathroom?" I asked.
"Right acrossed the hall." She said laying back down on her bed. I went to the bathroom, got changed, fixed my hair, and got my damp clothes and took them back to Kelli's room. I set them on the floor and then ran to her bed jump on it landing face first on one of her pillows.
"You're like a child!" she laughed.
"I may look like I'm eighteen but I'm a child at heart." I smiled,
"And your bed is really comfortable, like a cloud." I said laying my head to the side so I could see her. She laid on her back and stared at her ceiling.
"What's bothering you young one?" I asked using an old man voice. She smiled and looked over at me,
"You know I'm only a few months younger than you."
"That reminds me, when's your birthday?" I asked. We've known each other for how long and I still don't know her birthday? I hope I didn't miss it.
"It's February 9th, couple months away. When's yours?" She asked.
"October 15th. When did you have your first boyfriend?" I asked. I guess this is turning into 21 questions. She chuckled,
"Well it was in sixth grade, end of elementary school and everyone decided to play a game, I guess you would call it that, and you would just ask out someone even if you didn't really like them. His name was Jason and he was really cute actually, he had big bright blue eyes, brown curly hair, and a cute smile. But it only lasted two weeks." She smiled,
"Who was your first kiss?" she asked.
"Oh well that is one crazy memory, I was in seventh grade me and some of my old friends decided to go to a high school party, it actually got busted and we had to haul our asses out of there because we had some stuff to drink, anyway it was a junior girl, I think her name was Caitlin, and I was dared to just go up and kiss her and I did." I shrugged.
"You almost got busted Billy? What would have happened if you did?" She asked.
I shrugged,
"I don't know, maybe some juvey days. I mean I'm a pretty fast runner-"
"That's besides the point Billy, what would your mother say?" She furrowed her eyebrows. I huffed,
"She doesn't even know about that. I use to be really bad, almost as bad as my sister Rita." He said.