Chapter 5

Kelli's POV
"You really need to go shopping Kelli. How long have you had this shirt?" Jake asked holding up a very old t-shirt from my middle school years. After 8th grade I didn't grow much after that, yeah my boobs got a little bigger but not much, my height, no, I'm still 5'6. But that's average height, right?
"You know I have more clothes than that, Jake. That is only my old clothes that I like to wear to bed." I said.
"A shirt with holes really?" he asked.
"It's comfortable, so don't judge." I said. Today is Friday, and tonight the guys and I are going out. Jake and Niall came over my house, for what reason, I don't know. Yesterday night after I found the cats, I took them downstairs to the living room and made a bed with blankets that weren't old, and disgusting looking.

"Look at this little kitty." Niall said coming into my room,
"Did you name them yet?" he asked petting the kittens head.
"No, I don't really know what to name them." I said.
"We should name this one snowball." He said looking at the kitten. This one was pure white, with light blue eyes, I never saw a cat like that.
"I love that name." I smiled.
"And now since you named her, you can keep her." I joked. He looked up at me,
"Really?"
"You really want her?" I asked.
"Yeah why not? My little sister's birthday's coming up. Snowball will be the perfect gift." He said.
"Wouldn't you Snowball?" he said in a baby voice showing me the cat.
"Aw! That's so cute, how old is she going to be?" I asked.
"Ten, she loves cats, and has been begging my parents for one since last year." He laid down on the floor and sat the kitty on his stomach and petted her.
"Why wouldn't they get her one then?" I asked folding another old shirt; Jake was helping put away my clothes in my drawers.
"They said she wasn't responsible yet, but I think she is, she took care of the hamster in school, so why not a cat." He said. I chuckled,
"Well that's one kitten down, three more to go."
"You're not keeping one?" Jake asked.
"I really don't have time for cats right now Jake. I wish I could keep all of them, but with renovating the house and everything, it's pretty hectic around here." He nodded,
"Yeah, we don't want you forgetting to feed the cats." He said with a chuckled.
"Ha! Like Robby did with his gold fish." Niall said laughing on the ground.
"Those things don't even live for long, I had one for one night and the next morning it was floating upside down in the fish bowl." I said.
"I know, but it was the opposite with Robby, he over fed his and it blew up like a balloon and died the next day." Jake said.
"That animal abuser!" I yelled chuckling.
"It was a gold fish." Niall said.
"It still had a life to live..." I said, "...Even if it was for one night."

"You ready dooogg?" Robert asked, trying to sound like Randy Jackson.
"If you're ready homie." I chuckled.
"You lady are definitely my best friend." Robert said wrapping his arms around my neck and pulling me into his chest.
"What about me? Fourteen years of friendship gone?" Gregg asked pretending to cry. Robert started walking, his arms still wrapped around me, and hugged Gregg too.
"GROUP HUG!" Gregg yelled. Niall and Jake came to and I was in the middle.
"Guys... I love all this hugging and stuff... but I can't breathe!" I said.
"Sorry!!" they yelled and stepped away.
"It's alright." I chuckled.
"Are you guys ready? Or What?" Billy asked unpatiently from the living room.

We all met up at Robert's house, and going in Billy's car.
"Yes, yes, calm yo' titties man." Robert said. We went out to Billy's Hummer H3. I gotta say that is a nice car, but however not enough seats. Billy sat in the driver's seat, Niall sat in the passenger seat, Gregg sat behind the driver's seat, Jake in the middle and Robert behind the passenger's seat.
"Um where am I supposed to sit?" I asked.
"Ahh!! Well to bad, I guess you can't come." Billy said and revied the engine.
"Thanks Billy." I glared at him.
"You can sit here." Robert said patting his lap.
"Really?"
"Really." He smirked and I made my way in the car. Sitting on his lap, was awkward, but being the only girl in the car, and on his lap, was much more awkward. I shut the door and Billy pulled away.
"Don't worry about him." Robert whispered.
"I think he's on his period." He said louder. Billy glared the rearview window.
"Robby do you want to walk?" he grunted.
"No I'm good man." Robert chuckled.