Chapter 7

Kelli's POV
Sunday morning I woke up early, don't ask me why. But I did. The crazy stunt with the fireworks, was two nights ago. Saturday was fun we went zip lining in the forest and I actually had sneakers, but almost fell in a pile of mud. I walked around the lake house; I didn't actually get to look around. It was pretty big, a living room, a large kitchen, two large bathrooms upstairs and downstairs, there are four bedrooms, and a sunroom connected to the back porch. I walked out into the sunroom, flower pots hung from the ceiling with pretty flowers in them, four chairs where in a circle around a table, and a piano sat in the corner of the room. I walked over to the old dusty thing and ran my fingers over the uncovered keys. I haven't played since I was fourteen; my mom was teaching me how to play. I sat down and ran my fingertips over two keys making a light sound come out. I started to hum Hall of Fame by the Script and Will.I.am. Starting the song was kind of hard, I forgot some keys. I took a deep breath and started again; playing the being and then the rest of the song.
"Standing in a hall of fame." I sang lightly as I came to a verse.
"And the world's going to know your name."

As I finished the song a figure came and sat down on the bench I was on.
"Well that was one way to wake up in the morning." Billy chuckled.
"You play?" he asked pressing some keys.
"No, really?" I asked sarcastically.
"Ha, ha, ha. Anyway I was going to say you play good." He said playing Mary had a little lamb on the piano.
"I was just good? Not great?" I asked.
"Um, well, I mean-"
"Gotcha!" I said chuckling. Then I realized I was in a tank top, and short shorts; Billy in nothing but sweat pants, talk about awkward.
"Um, I'm just going to get dressed." I said and got up leaving him playing the piano.

"I heard you playing Kel!" Erin said when I entered the room.
"How did you know it was me?" I asked.
"Well you were the only one not in here and everyone else who wasn't sleeping in this room came in here and asked who was playing." She said.
"So all of you were pretty much lazy asses to come down and see who was playing?" I asked laughing.
"Pretty much, we all figured it was you anyway." She said.
"You play really good, and I love that song." She said.
"Thanks, and me too. I fell in love with that song when I first heard it, it like gives you motivation." I said.
"I know! Well I'm going to get ready; Sierra is a real heavy sleeper so we are just going to let her sleep off her hangover." Erin said walking out of the room leaving me and a snoring Sierra. They all drank last night, I only had a bottle of beer and that's it.

I grabbed my clothes and slipped them on. I packed all my clothes and accessories in my backpack. We were leaving today, well at least me, Robert, Jake, and Stefanie were, I think; I'm not too sure about the other ones. Slipping the backpack on my shoulders and went down stair leaving Sierra still passed out.
"Hey Kel!" Graham said hanging his arm over my shoulders.
"Hey Graham." I smiled up at him. "Who's all heading back today?" I asked. Basically everyone was in here, except Sierra, and Calum.
"Billy's going back early." Robert said and winked at me. What the hell was that about?
"Okay," I drug out the word,
"Who else?" I asked.
"No one Princess so if you're planning on leaving early, you're coming with me." Billy said with Allie right next to him. Oh great, she probably thinks I'm trying to steal him away from her.
"Yeah there was a slight change of plans." Jake said.

I sighed, I had three options; option A, stay here for who knows how long and do more illegal stuff, option B leave with Billy and have him do something stupid, or option C walk. The last one was defiantly out; I was not walking twenty miles to my house.
"Come on Kel, I'm going to stop for some breakfast." Billy said impatiently grabbing his car keys. Taking a deep breath I decided to go with option B. It's the quickest way to get home, maybe not the safest, but still.
"Alright, go wait in the car you impatient ape." I said.
"What did you just call me?" he asked.
"An impatient ape, can you not hear? Now get your butt in your car." I said.
"Don't you need help getting there? The car is a little walk through the woods." He smirked triumphantly and crossed his arms. I sighed and told him to wait a minute.
"Well I guess I'll see you guys soon." I said and waved to everyone who was in the kitchen.
"I'LL MISS YOU!!" Robert yelled running over and picking me up in a bear hug.
"Okay Robby I think you're going to break her." Billy chuckled. I rolled my eyes and Robert sat me down.
"I'll miss you too Robby, but you come over every other day anyway." I smiled.
"We need to exchange numbers," Stefanie and Erin came up to me with their phones, I handed them mine and I took theirs punching my number in both.
"Alright, is everyone done saying bye to Kelli?" Billy asked impatiently, again.
"BYE!" Everyone yelled. I waved and got my phone back from Stefanie and Erin and handed theirs back.
"Bye everyone!" I said and followed Billy out the door.