Chapter 22

Kelli's POV
"Kel wake up." I felt someone shaking my arm.
"What?" I yawn sleepy.
"You slept past your alarm clock." Kirra said. I shot my eyes opened and sat up, I looked at the time, 10:10 A.M.
I flung the blankets off me, and jumped out of bed,
"I only have a half an hour to get ready to get ready." I said. Kirra moved out of the way as I ran from my bed to my closet. I already had picked out what I was going to wear after I got home from shopping last night, but I didn't take a shower. I quickly set my dress on the bed and went to the bathroom to take the quickest shower I ever took. After I was finished I towel dried my hair and scrunched it, and did a braid at the top, I put my dress on, then my shoes, jewelry, and make-up. I double checked myself and made sure I didn't look like I just woke up.

"Kel! Cameron is here for you!" Kirra yelled from down stairs. I grabbed my jacket for later, because it's a bit chilly and went down stairs. Cameron was already dressed in his tux and he looked handsome. I smiled at him; he hugged me and then linked our arms.
"Let me get a picture," Kirra said coming over with her phone. We smiled at her and when she was done, I gave her a hug and then left with Cameron.

"You look pretty." He smiled showing his white teeth.
"Same to you too." I smirked.
"You think I'm pretty?" He asked dramatically and pretended to flip hair over his shoulder. I lightly punched his arm.
"You know what I mean. You look handsome." I smiled up at him as he opened his car door for me.
"Well thank you madam." He bowed, making me giggle, and he shut the door and went over to the driver's side.
"So are you excited about the wedding?" I asked. I know I always am. I loved when someone in my family got married, because it always seemed like everyone was happy and we partied afterwards, but it was fun. It rarely ever happened but I loved going to weddings, and still do. He shrugged,
"Ah I am, I think I might fall asleep at the actual wedding, but I can't wait for the reception." He said. I chuckled and looked out the window, it's a beautiful October day. It wasn't windy, it wasn't raining, or too cold, it was the perfect kind of weather you would want for a fall day.
"Oh and if you don't mind you're going to be sitting next to my grandma." He said.
"I don't mind." I shrugged, like what was I going to say? No. That would be rude. As we pulled up to the church Molly was getting married at,

Cameron escorted me to one of front pews, and it was very pretty inside.
"Hey Grandma, this is Kelli." He said to an elder woman who was dress in a light purple suit. She had grey hair and warm smile.
"Hello dear," she smiled at me.
"Hello." I sat down next to her.
"Well I have to go get ready to walk down the aisle see you in a few." Cameron kissed me on the cheek and a smile came to my face. I looked over at his grandma and she had a slight frown on his face.
"Are you and Cameron...?" she asked.
I sighed and shook my head,
"No, he hasn't asked me out yet." I said slightly disappointed. She scoffed,
"Well don't wait for him hun, if he really likes you he would have already asked you out. Just a little heads up my grandson is a chicken sometimes when it comes to certain things." I let out a small laugh but tried to cover it up with a cough.
"He tells me he likes me, but he doesn't do anything about it." I said.
"Well you're wasting your time sweetheart, I bet you there is some other nice boy out there that you can't see he likes you." She said and my thoughts went directly to Billy,
"Take my advice from an old lady like me."
"You're not old." I tried to sound nice.  She looked out me with a raised eyebrow and a smile came to my face,
"My names Tracy by the way just call me Trace,"
"My name is Kelli, but just call me Kel." She smiled and began talking about her life story.

Cameron's grandma was a doll. Plus she also liked to crack jokes too. She told me when she was young her parents made her get married at the age of sixteen and she hated it, but she soon grew to love Cameron's grandfather, he unfortunately died five years ago, due to old age, but it seemed like she's been taking it ok. The church soon filled up and the music started playing. A few couples came down the aisle before Cameron and his cousin, he winked and smiled. I smiled back, and then Ryan came up the aisle with a girl. The ring bearer and the flower girl soon followed, after them the wedding march song came on and everyone stood up.