Chapter 32

A few days had passed since Nova had said goodbye. During these days, Yukiji had been training with Zoro, who was relatively happy to have her as a training partner. The reason for this was that Zoro wanted to cut through all sorts of things with his swords. So he also tried to get through her wind and the cherry blossoms. The stronger the wind was, the more resistance Zoro had and he had to try to stay on his feet.

The training went so well that Yukiji was satisfied and didn't necessarily want to be the strongest fighter. It was enough for her if she could handle the aikido stick and combine it with her devil power. That was all she needed.

Besides, Yukiji still had no real goal. She had always been the one who helped others with their dreams. In other words, she wanted to accompany Sanji to the All-Blue, which he had been looking for for a long time. Joining him on his search for the One Piece came in handy.

"Noland the Liar?" asked Sanji when the subject came up. On a somewhat unusually shaped island, the Straw Hats came across an old man who had been searching for the island's gold. Yukiji didn't even want to think about how Luffy and Zoro had been beaten up by other pirates and had done nothing.

Another reason why the crew was here on the island was the log port, which had always pointed to the sky at sea. According to an old map and a ship that fell from the sky, there had to be a sky island. And that was exactly what Luffy wanted to find.

"We know the story of Noland the Liar. It's well known in the North-Blue and was always told when it came to islands." Sanji added. "Yes, I remember it. Mother used to read it to me sometimes." Yukiji, who had been looking at the picture book, pondered.

"As far as I know, he spoke of an island full of gold and would have heard a bell ringing. But no one believed him because he made up some stories and the gold he spoke of was never found. Since then, he became known as Noland the Liar and was executed in the end." Yukiji summarized.

The man with the blond hair nodded. He also told the whole story and admitted that he was a descendant of Noland. The name also made him look like a liar, but he was sure that this gold must exist.

"And how do we get to heaven now?" Luffy asked bluntly. He didn't really care whether Noland was a liar or not. He just wanted to go to heaven. That was all he asked for.

Yukiji found Luffy admirable. He didn't care about many opinions, the main thing was to have a dream. He was stubborn when it came to his own things. If he believed that Sky Island existed, he would remain stubborn until he had seen it with his own eyes.

He didn't care if there were any sea monsters or giants in the sea. He would probably break through and keep searching.

"Well, I'll explain how to get to Sky Island. But it won't be easy. If you're lucky, you can get there tomorrow," said the man who had closed his eyes and explained the plan.