Chapter 66

The fight did not last long, as Yukiji could see when the old man who was also in the cell appeared. He had knocked out his opponents with his naked gaze, which was quite surprising.

"I've always wanted to see you, Monkey D. Luffy." he said and looked at Kamy, who was wearing the collars just like Yukiji. Her eyes turned to the man who had stretched out his fingers and removed the collars without a key. How had he done that?

"I've got the keys!" shouted Franky, swinging them around in his fingers and seeing that they were no longer needed for Kamy. "Hey Franky, untie me." Yukiji asked the man and held out her shackles to him, which he opened as requested.

Relieved to be free again and to feel her strength again, Yukiji rubbed her wrists and took her staff in her hand, which she was even allowed to keep on. The salesman would surely have said that she could certainly fight well as a slave.

"The navy has already surrounded the building." spoke a pirate from another gang. His captain was this Eustass Kid who had a similar aura to Law.

 "I'll take care of it." said the Kid and left the room. "I'll take care of it!" shouted Luffy, who ran after him. From then on, a big discussion broke out in which Law finally got involved. This could be something.

"And what do we do?" Yukiji asked the group. "I think we should let Luffy and the others fight first." Nami considered. After all, they were going to let off steam.

No sooner had Nami said this than a crash was heard coming from outside. Her staff started to move a little later, so she had to hold it tightly. And it looked like Zoro was having just as much trouble with his swords.

"What's going on?" Nami asked as she ran up the stairs to see something. This ability to draw weapons must surely belong to the Kid or Law. 

"Let's support them." said Zoro, who was ready to face the navy. There was nothing else they could do to get out of here.

Once outside, there were a few more injured marines standing around. The three captains had already done a good job. "We'll clear a path for you." Yukiji said to Rayleigh, who was carrying Hacchi on his back. It wouldn't be good if he was injured any further.

"Understood." he nodded and looked at the young woman, who had turned her staff around and was standing in front of him with a fan the size of her body.