55.

Sorry once again for disappearing ...Enjoy this chapter....😁

The shift seemed to go on forever and every moment Maya got to relax she was thinking about Carina and fighting off her little side .

She had a half hour left on shift and if they got anymore calls B shift would go as they were already here . So after doing her chores she took her bag into the bunk room with the intention of getting changed but instead she pulled out Carina's hoodie and brought it up to her nose and whimpered .

She wanted Carina to just appear in the room and cuddle her and give her milk but she needed to stop being so needy . So she was going to try to stay big for awhile . She didn't want Carina to be worrying about her while she was trying to drive anyway .

"Hi bubs" Carina said coming into the bunk room .

Had a half hour already gone by?

"I came a little early baby , how are you" Carina said noticing Maya had a tight grip on her jumper.

"I'm good , just a bit tired" Maya said shocking the brunette woman because she thought Maya had slipped .

"That's okay Bella , you can sleep in the car hmm" Carina said taking out Maya's comfy clothes she had packed in her bag . She pulled out her joggers and jumper .

"Can I wear this jumper instead" Maya said lifting up Carina's one.

"Of course my love" Carina smiled placing the other jumper back and helping Maya out of her work shirt . She was glad that Maya let her help . She left Maya's sports bra on and pulled the jumper over her head .

"Do you want to keep your panties on bambina , or do you want a pull up" Carina asked knowing if it was up to her Maya would be wearing a pull up for safety.

"I'll just keep my panties on , I'm big anyway" Maya shrugged unconvincingly.

Carina just nodded , she just hoped Maya wouldn't end up having an accident because she didn't need an upset baby on the road .

After Maya was finished getting dressed they made their way out to the car . Andy was already in her car seat fast asleep and Vic was sitting in the passenger seat .

"She's already knocked out , she was exhausted" Vic laughed as Carina lifted Maya into her baby seat .

"This one's exhausted as well , you gonna try sleep baby" Carina said buckling Maya in .

"Yeah" Maya nodded as she let her head rest back against her comfy seat . Her car seat made her feel so safe and she was glad she was able to find the courage to ask Carina could she use it even if she was big.

"Sounds good my love , do you want your pacifier" Carina asked to which Maya shook her head .

She definitely wouldn't stay big if she had her paci.

"Okay bubba , well your paci is in this pocket here and so is Milo , and there is a baba of milk and a baba with juice as well" Carina said before wrapping a blanket around Maya and taking her shoes off.

Maya nodded and reached her hands out for a hug . Carina smiled and leaned in hugging her blonde baby before leaving a kiss on her forehead and whispering for her to close her eyes .

————-
For the first two hours of the drive everything was perfect . Vic and Carina were chatting away quietly while both littles slept in the back .

It was around the two and a half hour mark that Andy woke up . She whined a little bit and called for Vic who promptly answered her to make sure she was okay . Vic got Andy situated with her iPad and she was happy .