35.

Enjoy x

Maya woke up the next morning feeling big . She laid there silently on Carina's bare chest and listened to the sounds of nature all around her . It used to be her safe haven , being outdoors , until Carina came along , so being here with Carina felt really special .

Maya eventually felt Carina starting to wake up so she sat up slightly and woke her up with a kiss .

"Mmm morning Bambina" Carina smiled bringing her hand up to rest on Maya's cheek .

"Morning my love" Maya mumbled brushing her nose against Carina's .

"God it's freezing" Carina said after awhile .

"That's because your boobs are out" Maya laughed .

"Shut up Bambina , my boobs are out because of you" Carina pouted .

"What? Me? I would never" Maya smirked .

"Mmm really Bella , well I seem to remember a certain little girl not letting me put my shirt on last night" Carina said tickling Maya's sides .

"Well I can't say I blame her" Maya giggled laying her head back down between Carina's boobs .

"I'm starting to think you and little bambina only want me for my boobs" Carina said threading her hand through Maya's hair.

"Yeah exactly , what else did you think you were here for" Maya jokes .

"Okay enough with the attitude little missy , let me get a shirt" Carina said trying to sit up .

"Noooo" Maya whined grabbing onto Carina's breast .

"Bella it's not a punishment I'm just cold" Carina said .

"That would be the worst punishment" Maya pouted "mine" she mumbled against the side of Carina's boob . Maya had become less of a morning person lately and was usually very clingy and Carina loved it .

"They are all yours baby don't worry" Carina laughed kissing Maya's head .

"But can I please get a shirt Bella" Carina groaned as she shivered again .

"I'll keep you warm" Maya said pulling the heaving blanket completely over them and rolling her whole body onto Carina's snuggling down into her neck .

"Mmm nice and warm" Carina hummed .

They stayed like that for quite some time , neither wanting to leave the warm embrace of the other . That was until Maya felt something wet against her cheek .

"Oh I'm sorry Bambina , they are just full I'll pump at breakfast" Carina said noticing her breasts were leaking .

"No it's fine , can I um- have some instead" Maya asked before getting embarrassed.

"Of course Bella , it's all yours" Carina said as Maya smiled and took Carina's right nipple between lips and hungrily drank her milk .

This was something both women thought they'd find weird but surprising it just strengthened their bond, if that was even possible .

———-

Maya finished nursing after about 20 minutes and she was currently in a milk coma laying against Carina's chest .

"Baby , you want some breakie" Carina asked when Maya seemed to look around after awhile .

"Ma" Was all Maya mumbled and rubbed her nose against Carina's breast . Carina smiled as she realized Maya had dropped and she seemed to be really little .

"Hi my little love" Carina said rubbing her fingers softly across Maya's cheek . Maya went to latch onto her finger so Carina grabbed Maya's Paci and popped it into her mouth .