32.

Okay so this ain't the milestones chapter in still working on that but until then please enjoy this xxxx

Carina was fast asleep in bed after a long shift . She tried to stay awake for Maya to come home but she couldn't .

Maya's shift was long and hard as usual . She felt overwhelmed by the fire she had just returned from and she was ready to crawl into Carina's arms and never leave .

When she stepped into the bedroom she dropped her bag and looked towards the bed . She saw Carina was fast asleep and as content as the brunette looked an unintentional look of disappointment washed over the blondes face .

She quietly stripped her clothes off and left her sports bra on and went over to her chair and saw Carina had laid out her pj shorts and a choice of a pull up or panties .

She pulled on her pull up knowing she was most likely going to slip during the night and pulled her shorts over her legs .

She crawled into bed next to Carina and realized Carina was naked . The brunette often slept naked because she was practically a furnace and also because it was easier when Maya was little for access to her skin and to her milk .

Maya whimpered slightly from the overwhelming want to nurse . She didn't even feel completely little right now but she wanted her milk .

"Bambina" Carina mumbled , after hearing the blonde climb into bed.

"Hi" Maya whispered . Carina opened her arms for Maya and the blonde sighed in contentment at the feel of Carina's skin .

"You okay my love" Carina asked seeing Maya was quieter then usual .

"Yeah , I was wondering um" Maya stopped , she didn't know if Carina would want to nurse Maya this late .

"What is it baby" Carina asked .

"I - can I - um - can I have milk" Maya mumbled out .

"You want milk sweetie" Carina repeated not really having heard Maya completely.

"I - I can get myself a bottle it's okay" Maya stuttered .

"No sweetie , you can nurse , you don't have to have a bottle unless you want one" Carina said running her hand through Maya'a hair .

"I want your milk , but not in my bottle" Maya said biting on her nail .

"Hey don't bite your nails , Maya , you can totally have some milk right here Bambina , you never have to ask , or think that you can't" Carina said .

"Okay , thank you Car" Maya said "but you don't think it's weird that I want milk from you and I'm still big" Maya mumbled afterwards .

"Not at all Maya , if it's what you need then you can have it whenever you want and however you feel , and also I don't think your completely big right now huh" Carina smiled . They had gotten to a point where Carina could recognize the look in Maya's eyes when she was slipping .

"No I not very big" Maya said giggling .

"I didn't think so" Carina laughed "now shh sh Bambina it's time for milk and sleepies now" Carina said helping Maya to lay down on her chest so she had comfortable access to her breast .

"Night night Mama" Maya mumbled latching onto Carina's nipple sighing contently as Carina's sweet milk coated her tongue .

——————-

The next day both girls were off and they had their appointment at the service dog place . Maya was really excited about getting a dog and she liked the idea that she would have company at home when Carina wasn't there.