17.

So this is the last holiday chapter ...
Hope you enjoy xx

It was their second last day on holiday and they had spent their last week doing lots of fun things with Travis and Jack . Maya had only been big a few times and had remained little most of the time .

Carina was sad they were leaving Italy soon but couldn't wait to get home and spend their last week of holidays just the two of them . She wanted to spend the last week getting Maya used to breastfeeding and into a routine for it before she started lactating .

Andy had flitted in and out of headspace the last week just exploring her little side . Most of the time she was between 3 and 5 but on the rare occasion she felt smaller and Vic had told her that that was very much okay .

Vic herself couldn't wait to get home and finally equip herself with all the things she needed for Andy in their apartment. She and Carina had decided they would all go together because she wanted to get Maya measured for some custom furniture.

Carina had spoke to Maya about making the guest room a nursery for her and Maya started panicked thinking she would have to sleep their all by herself .

Carina had reassured Maya that it would be used only for her naps and explained that she could have all her toys in their and an easier place to change Maya with the help of a proper change table so they would no longer have to use the floor .

Maya had seemed really excited about it then knowing she was going to want to be little a lot when she was at home and having a room where all her little stuff was sounded great . She had told Carina though that the only thing she wanted to have an input on was the fact that there had to be a rocking chair .

Carina agreed quickly to that idea thinking in the future it would be great to have when she started breastfeeding.

At the moment Carina was up early making everyone French toast for breakfast. Last night Travis and Jack kindly offered to mind the girls in the house today so Carina and Vic could have a girls day out or as Jack called it a Mama's day out .

At first Carina had quickly agreed thinking it would be a fantastic idea . But as she stands over the frying pan with Maya's baby monitor lying beside her she starts to freak out .

She had never left Maya with anyone other than Vic before when she was little . It's not that she didn't trust the guys it's just she didn't know if she could be away from Maya and relax .

She's pulled out of her worries by Maya's shrill cry through the monitor . She quickly turns the stove off and runs to the bedroom .

"Hi baby Mama's here your okay" Carina said lifting a slightly calmer Maya up into her arms as she tried to wiggle free from her sleep sack .

"One second baby, I'll get you out" Carina laughed laying Maya down on the bed and unzipping the sack and helping her out .

Maya felt warm against her chest as she snuggled into her Mamasychest and sucked softly on her pacifier .

"Feeling shy this morning, Bambina huh , is your voice all gone" Carina said playfully .

"Ma voice otay" Maya mumbled removing the pacifier from her mouth and quickly putting it back in .

"Okay baby, let's change your bum" Carina smiled patting Maya's padded butt softly .

"Nuu Nu put down Mama" Maya cried spitting her Paci on the floor and clinging to Carina .

"Baby Mama is going to put you down and change your diaper and when that is all done you can come right back into Mama's arms" Carina explained to the little blonde .

Forever My Bambina जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें