43.

Sorry this took so long again , school is a pain in my ass and is taking up all my time and free time lol .

Hope you enjoy this chapter...it's the last slightly angsty chapter back to fluff after this.

Enjoy..

Carina and Vic watched it happen , Maya apparently had killed Andy's mermaid so Andy took the bucket of water and dumped it over Maya's head innocently .

But Carina saw Maya's face change . Getting anything , especially water , dumped on her triggered Maya immensely . She saw Maya curl up and put her hands over her ears and duck her head between her legs while Andy let out a cry .

Both women took of running down the yard . God this was the last thing Carina needed . It was not Andy's fault at all but Maya was already in a bad place and she just hoped this didn't set her back...

"Mommy I sowwy I scawed Maya" Andy cried , she got scared when Maya screamed and curled in on herself .

"Okay Andy shh , shh" Vic said picking Andy up and walking away . She knew Carina needed to be alone with Maya to get her out of this episode .

"Baby girl, Mama is right here , I'm not going to touch you Bella but  can you breathe for me" Carina said , Maya's love language was touch but when she was in the middle of an episode this bad it was best to let her come to you .

Carina sat next to the pool while Maya was sitting in the shallow water with her knees up to her chest and her hands up around her ears while she rocked slowly back and forth .

"Bambina , it's Mama , your papa is not here its just Mama" Carina said soothing Maya with her voice .

"Ma" Maya whined "I wan my Mama" she cried her head still between her legs "go way pease , i sowwy I bad" Maya mumbled to herself .

Carina could tell Maya was far into her head and she needed to get her out of this episode soon.

"Baby Mama is right here , your Mama is here, Mama loves you so much , you such a good Bambina , he's not here little one" Carina said . That seemed to get Maya's attention as she brought her hands down from her ears and looked towards Carina .

"H-h-he n-not h-h-hewe" She stuttered tears still falling down her eyes as she looked around the yard for him.

"No Bella , it's just me , your Carina , your Mama" Carina said softly .

"M-m-mama" Maya said tears falling even harder as she threw herself from the pool into Carina's lap . Carina couldn't care less as the water from Maya's body poured into her lap and soaked her jeans .

"Your okay , shh Maya , I'm right here" Carina said pulling Maya's flailing body closer to her own .

"Hmm n-no , Mama" Maya cried , Carina could tell Maya clearly couldn't regulate the emotions she was feeling right now and wouldn't settle easily .

"Shh my Bella , shh shh" Carina soothed rocking both of them back and forth on the grass .

"Ma-m-mama" Maya wailed as she pulled roughly at Carina's now slightly wet shirt trying her best to let Carina know what she needed .

"Okay I know sweetie I know" Carina said , not caring that she was sitting in the middle of their yard as she pulled her shirt over her head and quickly un clipped her bra getting rid of that as well .

Maya quickly latched onto her right breast and after a couple of minutes her tears stopped and her suckles slowed down .

Maya drained Carina's right breast but didn't whine like she usually did to be moved to her other one. Instead she kept her lips wrapped softly around Carina's nipple and brought her hand up to Carina's cheek.