48.

Im so sorry this took so long , last week was so hectic with exams and I fully just needed to sleep all weekend .

I hope you all enjoy this chapter anyway... let me know what you think in the comments

"Bambina time to wake up" Carina said brushing Maya's blonde hair out of her face. They had had a lazy morning together snuggling and playing until Maya went down for her nap in her crib .

Carina and Vic were taking Maya and Andy to the cinema today and then Andy was going to come over and have a sleepover . Maya hadn't been big since the day before her Autism assessment so Carina hadn't gotten a chance to talk to Maya yet . She knew the blonde would probably be big tomorrow because she had work so she was hoping they could talk about it then .

"Nuuu Mama , I seeping" Maya groaned rolling away from Carina .

Carina chuckled as she lowered the side of Maya's crib and ducked down.

"I didn't know you could talk when you were sleeping" she laughed .

"I tan Mama , now gu way" she whined putting her blanket over her head .

"Okay so I guess I'll go to the cinema by myself then" Carina said standing up , she knew this would work and even though she didn't like teasing her Bambina they have to leave in like 10 minutes.

"Nuuu Mama , I up I wake I go cinma" Maya said suddenly forgetting she was 'sleeping' and now was reaching out for Carina .

"That's my baby" The brunette laughed picking Maya up.

"Let's sort this butt out before we go" Carina said patting Maya's bum.

"I hab milkies for we go Mama" Maya asked .

"We will see Bella , it might have to be a bottle in the car" Carina replied untaping Maya'a diaper and wiping her.

"I nu wan baba doe , I wan Mama" Maya cried , Carina could tell this was just sleepy , grumpy Maya , the little blonde did not like being woken up from her naps .

"I know Bella , but if we want to be at the cinema on time then we just have to have a baba , you can have my milkies later" Carina said rubbing Maya's thigh .

For the last few weeks Maya hadn't used a bottle because she was off work and Carina was always available to breastfeed her so the change was not sitting well with Maya at all.

"I wan boobie Mama no wike baba" Maya huffed kicking out her legs .

"Maya we don't kick Mama" Carina said sternly as she pulled up Maya's leggings .

At this Maya broke down into tears , Carina knew Maya was just slightly still tired so her heart ached for her baby . She really was not good a disciplining Maya at all but she really didn't care because Maya was not bold at all just a little grumpy sometimes.

"Baby shh shh listen to Mama , I know your still tired but we are late baby girl so you are going to have to have a baba , your baba will have Mama's milk in it and you can have boobie when we get home okay" Carina said her tone still stern but soft.

"Otay Mama I sowwy fow kicking" Maya said sniffling and rubbing her eyes .

"I know baby , let's get this hair sorted okay" Carina said kissing Maya's forehead and rubbing her hand through Maya'a hair.

Eventually Carina got Maya out to the car and strapped her into her car seat .

"Milky Mama" Maya said shyly bringing her fingers up to her mouth.

"Of course Bella , here you go" Carina said handing Maya her warm bottle. Maya began drinking eagerly and held her bottle herself .

"Good girl Maya" Carina smiled kissing Maya's forehead before getting into the car herself .