33.

Okay so firstly I want to apologize for disappearing for a week. Life is busy but I do love writing and I will always come back to it so thank you for those who are patient xxx I was trying to write the milestones chapter and I'm still working on it but I kept getting writers block and it was really frustrating so I decided to just go back to what I know and write a normal chapter so I hope you enjoy xxx

Everything had been going really well the next two weeks . Maya and Carina had had 5 training sessions with Nova and had done all the necessary shopping for her . They had got the call yesterday morning that they could finally bring Nova home today . Both women were really excited to finally have the dog at home as over the last two weeks they had both grown really close with the animal .

"Mama , Mama huwwy up Mama , you so slowwww" Maya whined sitting on the bed already to go while Carina got herself dressed .

"Maya baby , calm down , Nova will be waiting for us" Carina explained softly . It was only 10 am and Maya had been awake since 7 waiting to go collect the dog . Carina had tried to coax her back to sleep with nursing but it hadn't worked .

"But Mammaaa" Maya whined again.

"Mayaaaaaa" Carina whined aswell imitating the little blonde  .

"Mama no copy me" Maya huffed as Carina laughed before sitting down at the vanity to do her makeup .

"Mama no needs ma-up cause she is pwetty wifout" Maya said hopping of the bed and standing next to Carina .

"Thank you my beautiful Bambina , but Mama is just gonna put a little bit on" Carina said smiling down at Maya who had an innocent little pout on her face . The little blonde was anxious to go until she saw Carina put on her lipgloss .

"Mama I hab some wip- gwoss" Maya asked .

"Of course you can Bambina , can Mama do it though" Carina said , having no problem giving Maya some lip gloss but wanted to control the amount Maya put on .

"Yeah pease Mama" Maya nodded frantically pouting her lips for her Mama to apply the gloss .

Carina applied some of her shiny pink lip gloss on Maya's lips and watched as Maya smacked them together and peered over at herself in the mirror .

"Mama , I booful ?" Maya questioned as she looked in the mirror at herself .

"You are the most beautiful girl Mama has ever seen" Carina smiled , Maya was gorgeous and nobody could deny it . It was the blue twinkle in Maya's eyes and her beautiful smile that drew Carina to Maya in the first place .

Maya walked over to Carina and sat in her lap .

"My beautiful baby girl" Carina whispered in Maya's ear before leaving a kiss behind Maya's ear .

"Da tickwles Mama" Maya giggled .

"Well you'll have to run then cause the tickle monster is after you" Carina said setting Maya down as the little blonde took of giggling .

Carina eventually caught Maya in her nursery and caught her around the waist and tickled her lightly as the blonde laughed and squirmed in her arms .

"Mama I pee pee , 'top" Maya said catching her breath and still laughing slightly .

"Did the ticking make you potty Bambina" Carina asked .

"Yeah Mama , chawnge pease" Maya demanded holding her hands out .

"Of course Mi'lady" Carina chuckled lifting Maya on to her hip before setting her down on the change table and changing her bum .

—————