54.

Just a cute filler chapter for everyone xx

-Enjoyy

——————-

"Hi bambina" Carina said as she noticed Maya was waking up.

She herself had been up for about a half hour taking down the suitcases for the trip.

"Hi my love , what are you doing" Maya said sleepily rubbing eyes.

"I'm just getting the suitcases ready for the road trip" Carina said putting the cases down and coming over to sit beside Maya.

"Oh yes , I forgot about that" Maya paused "is it going to be a long drive?" She went on.

"It is Bella , it's about six hours in the car, we are going with Vic and Andy and me and Vic are going to alternate driving" Carina said , she knew Maya didn't really like the car . It was another thing that surprised the blonde as a trigger . She spent a lot of time in the car , traveling with her dad to competitions not being allowed to eat or nap on the way.

"Oh okay" Maya said nervously.

"Baby hey, I'm going to be in the car the whole time , and you can watch movies and have a nap or whatever you want" Carina said placing one hand on Maya's covered tummy rubbing gentle circles and her other hand started moving Maya's messy hair out of her face.

"Okay" Maya said letting out a little sigh at Carina's comforting touch. "C-can I go in my car seat even if I'm feeling big" Maya then asked nervously.

The one thing that usually made being in the car easier was her car seat because she felt safe and comfortable.

"Of course my love , whatever you want" Carina said leaning down to kiss Maya's forehead.

"Now why don't we get ready for the day hmm " Carina said .

"That sounds good , but cuddles first" Maya giggled sitting up and crawling into Carina's lap before wrapping her body around the brunettes.

"Of course baby girl , cuddles first" Carina laughed . She could tell Maya was slightly between head spaces at the moment which was to be expected because the blond had been big for the night .

Carina stood up with Maya in her arms and walked to the kitchen . She rocked Maya slightly while she turned on the coffee machine .

"Do you want a coffee bambina , or do you want milk" Carina said patting Maya's butt to get her to lift her head out of its hiding place in Carina's neck.

"Can I have a mocha" Maya asked watching Carina make her own coffee first.

"Of course bubs" Carina said continuing to sway back and forth . She went and got one of Maya's pre pumped bottles from the fridge before returning to make Maya's mocha using her milk.

Maya preferred Carina's milk over anything now so Carina used it when she made Maya's coffees .

She set Maya down on the ground so she could carry the coffees and the minute Maya's feet hit the floor she wrapped her arms around Carina's waist from behind .

Carina giggled at her little Koala, she loved when Maya got clingy like this.

"Can you let go for just a minute my love , I don't want to drop the coffee's" Carina said .

Maya huffed a little before letting go of Carina's waist.

They walked side by side and Maya sat first down on the couch . She pulled her knew M&C blanket over her legs and held it up so Carina could sit down and she covered her legs with the blanket as well.