15.

The beach was basically on their doorstep but they had to walk a little ways down to the part where they could swim .

Carina could tell Maya was feeling a little smaller than usual but still encouraged her to walk and hold her hand because the brunette was carrying a bag as well .

Vic and Andy walked a bit in front of the girls hands clasped together as well . Andy had buckets and shovels in her other hand while Vic had a bag .

They walked for about ten minutes until they reached the nicer part of the beach . Clearly families had the same idea as them to wait until evening time as it was a little busy .

"Is here good" Vic asked once they reached a free spot on the sand .

"Yep that should do" Carina said setting the things in her hand down .

Vic and Carina got to work setting up the little beach tent that Maya and Carina had used in the past for privacy and shade on the beach but now would come in handy If Maya needed a change or to nurse . The tent though didn't have a door it was more of a shelter but Carina hoped it would provide a little bit of privacy.

They placed the thick, comfy blanket on the sand inside the tent and laid there towels out as well .

Vic had cleverly made Andy wear her swim suit under her clothes and just had to help her remove her top layer before applying sunscreen to her body .

Carina on the other hand has Maya's swimsuit in her bag because she knew the little blonde would insist on not wearing any clothes over her swimsuit because she liked it too much if she had put it on earlier .

"Bambina let's put your swimsuit on" Carina said holding her hand out for Maya who had plonked herself in the sand and  ran her fingers through it curiously.

"Mama" Maya said excitedly crawling over to Carina who held up her little purple bathing suit .

Once she got close enough Carina scooped her up into her arms and brought her under the shelter of the tent .

"Wim wim" Maya gurgled as Carina laid her down on the blanket and took of her shorts .

"Yeah baby we are going for a swim" Carina said changing Maya's diaper to a swim one .

Maya smiled up at her Mama as she changed her into her bathing suit .

Carina was a bit worried about people looking at Maya and potentially saying something but she didn't care and would go full Mama bear mode on anyone that did . Maya was very little right now and needed all her little things so Carina thought 'fuck anyone that has something bad to say'

Once Maya was changed Carina stood up and stripped down to her bikini as well . Mean while Maya tried to push herself up on to her feet but instead fell back on her bum .

"Mama" Maya whimpered .

"Here bambina" Carina said holding Maya's two hands and helping her stand up . She helped Maya walk out to Vic and Andy but she could tell Maya was getting frustrated so she just picked her up instead .

"It's okay baby girl Mama has you" Carina said .

"Maya otay" Andy questioned noticing Maya looked upset and she hated seeing her best friend upset .

"She's okay she's just trying to go walkies aren't you Bambina" Carina said placing Maya back on her feet and helping her walk over to Andy .

When Maya finally took a few wobbly steps by herself she clapped her hands together adorably .

"Good job baby, your such a big girl" Carina said before Maya fell down on her bum .

Carina waited for tears but instead Maya started giggling and picking up the sand and throwing it.