46.

I am so so sorry this took so long , I had midterm exams and then I was on break and I honestly just wanted to sleep and watch tv and not do anything lol if you know that feeling then you get me . This ain't my best work cause honestly I'm drained rn but I wanted to give you guys something xxx

Hope you enjoy anyway xxx

"Hi Carina I thought that was you" Addison said walking towards the girls .

"Yes me and Maya are taking a little vacation here , I totally forgot you lived here" Carina said rubbing Maya's back , Maya had never met Addison and the little blonde got nervous around  new people .

"Yeah , it's been awhile , how's everyone at Grey Sloan" Addison asked .

"Everyone is good , work is busy as ever" Carina smiled .

"And who's this" Addison laughed as Nova sniffed her out .

"This is Maya's service dog Nova , she's the absolute best" Carina said proudly .

Addison shot her a confused look at the word 'service dog' , they didn't talk much about personal stuff when they worked together in the past but Addison knew Carina was married to Maya but didn't know anything else .

"She's adorable" Addison said after a moment .

"Do you want to say hi baby" Carina said trying to coax Maya out of her safe space against Carina's chest .

"Hewwo" Maya mumbled waving a little before ducking her head back into Carina's chest and whining . Carina assumed Maya was probably a little tired on top of feeling anxious. She had woken up extra early.

Carina smiled before picking Maya up into her arms and Maya sighed in content.

"Maya has age regression , she's mentally about two right now" Carina blurted at a confused looking Addison . Luckily a small smile took over Addison's face as she observed the scene in front of her .

"She's seems tired" Addison said , moving past the comment because Maya looked embarrassed.

"Yup , little missy woke up extra early and dragged Mama out of bed to go for a walk" Carina said laughing and rocking Maya from side to side .

"Well I would love to catch up with you Carina , and here more about- uh everything" Addison said , she definitely wanted to hear more about Maya's regression , it interested her for some reason .

"Definitely, here I'll give you our hotel address , please come over in about an hour , me and Maya  are going to run to the grocery store and then Maya will go down for her nap so we can catch up" Carina smiled , she honestly would love to chat with Addison outside of work , she always admired the red haired woman but they never got a chance to talk about anything other then babies .

"That would be great , I'll definitely take you up on that" Addison said.

"Bye Nova , and bye Maya" Addison smiled .

"Bye bye A-a-ad, I tant say dat name I sowwy" Maya said ducking her head back into Carina's chest .

"That's okay darling it's a tricky one , can you say Addie" Addison smiled , glad Maya's nerves seemed to be going away .

"A-Addie" Maya said , smiling and clapping adorably when she realized she got it right "i dood it Mama"

"Yes you did Bella" Carina said kissing Maya's forehead .

"Good job Maya" Addison said to which Maya blushed .

"I'll see you guys later , yes" Addison said .