Pirate chapter 25

The next morning the pirate captain went into town without me. It was fine because I was exhausted from the evening activities he and I shared.. We are still docked in Hora. I'm not sure what the captain is planning next, but we've been docked here for the last 3 days. Which is a long time for the captain to stay ported anywhere. I got out of bed and refreshed myself then got dressed. Shawn left a while ago so he should be returning soon. I step out of the room and make my way to the kitchen to find some breakfast and wait.

I jumped as I heard the captain yelling. I suppose he's returned..

"GET THE FUCKING ANCHOR UP NOW! LETS GO!"

I got up and ran out of the kitchen to the upper deck where the captain was seething. He has a small cut on his face and I squeak running up to him. He stiffens slightly then relaxes.

"What happened? Are you okay?" I ask worried and reach up to rest my hands on the sides of his face.

He sighed relaxing at my touch.

"There was a fucking wanted poster of me. Some people tried to jump me.. I didn't kill them though I fucking should of." He growled and jerked away. I pout slightly but I don't say anything else. He held back from murder which is an accomplishment for him. The captain starts walking away and I follow him looping my arm around his.

Shawn glances at me and raises an eyebrow. "Not scared of me anymore huh?"

I giggled. "No, captain.. well maybe sometimes." I teased looking up at him and he chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"Mhmm." Shawn replied.

After the captain got the ship out of dock it was sailing full speed. The wind was pretty strong today, and the captain suggested I stay in the room. I've barely gotten used to walking on the ship but I struggle with the heavy wind. Maybe that's why the captain wore such heavy boots.

Today felt like it was going to be a good day. Despite the captain's altercation this morning; he seemed to be in a pretty good mood. Which of course as always once again, the captains good mood is running around barking orders at the crew.

The boat was easing movement and to my surprise Shane comes into the room. I look up at him from the book I was reading.

"Captain requested your company." Shane stated and I laughed.

"Why didn't he come get me himself?" I ask. Shane shrugged.

I sighed and got up following Shane out to upper deck. We were docked on a small island. I raised my eyebrows.

I see the captain standing at the bridge that's distended.

"Shawn?" I ask as I walk up to him. "How did we get to land so quickly?"

He laughs and wraps an arm around my shoulders. "The wind, love. Come." He smiles. "We're on an abandoned aisle."

I smiled and he moved his arm to lace our fingers together. The captain pulls me off of the deck and onto the island.

"Why are we here?" I ask.

"You wanted a date right?" He chuckled as he let go to draw his sword and knock down some vines.

"Yes?" I giggle trailing off.

"Well, come on then." The captain replied.

We walked for about 15 minutes then came up to a clearing where a blanket and a basket sat, flowers surrounding it and a bottle of wine on the blanket waiting.