Pirate chapter 10

I was sniffling in the room. How could the pirate captain say that to me? I thought he was changing.. I thought.. I glared at the ground. How could he kiss me and act all sweet then suddenly.. I don't understand. I'll just ignore him then see how he likes that.

I cross my arms as I hear the familiar boots stomp down the hall. Good. Let him be mad I left. Shawn barged in looking mad.

"Don't fucking storm off on me." Shawn growls.

I glare at him. "Go away." I huffed. "I'm not your little girlfriend, go deal with your pirate stuff."'I mumbled and looked down suddenly not able to face him.

"You will get up and come outside." Shawn added glaring at me.

"No I don't think so. You're not the boss of me." I replied and still kept my eyes down into my lap. I'm now fiddling with my fingers and my cheeks are burning slightly.

He growled again and stomped forward and caged his hands on each side of me causing me to jump and squeak. I looked up into his eyes as he was now an inch away from me. "I thought I made it very clear, I was the boss of you. Get your ass up and out."

"No. You're rude." I huffed again and finally bravely stared back up into his stormy eyes.

His eye twitches and he glances down at my lips for a split second before shocking me completely and attaching to my neck instead, biting a mark into my skin. I whined and whimpered slightly at the burn and grabbed the lapels of his coat pulling at it. The pirate captain pulled back after a few seconds and smirks seeing a now red and purple bruise on my collar bone.

"Now I've made it more clear I'm the boss." He smirks. I grumble at him as my face turns red once again. What even was this relationship?

I raised my eyebrows. "Do you do this to all your crew?"

His smirk drops and he glared at me once more. "No. Unfortunately for you it's just you."

"What do you mean unfortunately? You know I'm a princess and technically you shouldn't be doing these things to me, and technically it makes me the boss of you Mr. Pirate captain, so how do you like that? Maybe you should be a little more-"

"So you're a fucking princess I don't give a shit. Want me to bow, your highness?" He snapped and I squeaked looking down. I didn't want to agitate him.. but it wasn't fair that he was mean to me for no reason..

"Maybe you should." I found myself saying and yes sometimes it's hard not to infuriate him on purpose.. the pirate captains eyes darken and he leans forward caging me to the bed once again.

"I'll bow down between your legs how does that sound," Shawn growled, licking his lip and looked into my eyes with his stormy ones. "People know better than to speak to me the way you do.. you shouldn't tease a murderous pirate captain, love.." he grabs my thighs roughly with his hands and drops to his knees in front of me. My heart is racing..

I whimpered and my cheeks reddened at the heat I was feeling between us again.. "then why don't you stop me from it.." I whispered and trailed my fingers back to his coat. I leaned closer and his nose brushed against mine softly.

"I don't know yet.." he whispered and right before he could kiss me-

"Captain!!! We're ready to sail!" Shane shouts from down the hall.

Shawn pulled back and looked at me. "Come." He stated and offered me his hand. I shyly take it and as he pulls me out of the room holding my hand in his. My neck still tingling from the bite.. why was I falling for him when he treated me like this..? He obviously had a heart but why was he fighting so hard to deny it?