Pirate chapter 18

AN: This chapter brings in where it's fanfiction probably lol, because it's based on papa from ghost, and the ghouls.

The next morning, I was not feeling well. At all. My stomach was in knots and I had a massive headache that wouldn't ease. I threw up in the bathing basin the pirate captain had and I felt bad.

"It's okay, princess." Shawn reassured me as he made Frankie clean the tub.

"It's so bad!" He shouts and gags. 

I would of laughed but then it would of surged more nausea. It was starting to scare me. What if I was dying? I couldn't go to a doctor obviously.. I'd be dragged back home and Shawn would probably be killed this time.. so that was an absolute no.

Shawn rolls his eyes at Frankie , and places a wet rag on my forehead and I sigh laying back. I was burning up and starting to dry heave again but the captain quickly handed me water to sip to ease the nausea.

The next few days nothing changed. Shawn was currently snuggling me on the bed as I was recovering from another migraine.

"Why is this happening?" I asked him as a tear slid down my cheek. The captain gently wipes the tear from my cheek.

"I.. don't know love. I'm sorry.. I'm trying to help all that I can.. it could be a mental thing. From all of the stress you endured last week, and the changes. It can take a toll on your body whether you realize and connect the emotions to it or not. You've got to think.. you spent your whole life living a certain way. And now everything has changed. Your brain is probably freaking out subconsciously causing the headaches." The captain says.

"That.. can happen?" I ask him small as I relax back. The last throb of head pain eased for now..

"I think so. But either way. We're going to a friend of mine. He's a witch doctor. And I believe he can help you. We'll be arriving there tonight. For now I need you to try to eat something. You've barely had anything." Shawn says.

"A w-witch doctor?" I squeak.. that was kind of scary.. most witch doctors I've heard of were evil.

"You'll be fine. He's good. Well. Good at what he does. I met him before trying to reanimate my daughters life, he warned me it wouldn't be the same.. I chickened out.. she would of been half dead and crave human flesh.." he grumbled his voice was getting darker and I knew the conversation was about to become very uneasy.

"It's okay.. we don't need to talk about that. Thank you.." I mumbled and snuggled him before he could be put into a mood.

"His name is Tobias. He will help." The captain sighed and hugged me closer. I nodded and closed my eyes slowly drifting to sleep since my head was okay at the moment.

We arrived at the port. It wasn't exactly a port, it was but it was on a dark aisle of land.. the clouds over head.. trees everywhere. An ominous wind was howling through the air.

I stiffened as shawn was carrying me off the ship.

"You're okay. He won't hurt you. I will warn you though. He might be a little scary. He wears face paint and his workers wear weird masks." The captain speaks.

"Shawn I don't want to go.." I whimper as he sets me on my feet to walk and holds my hand.

The pirate captain looks at me. "It will be fine. You want to feel better don't you?"

I nod sadly then jump as a loud pipe organ began playing.

Shawn kind of smirked, he would of teased me but because I wasn't feeling well he was refraining.