Pirate chapter 3

I woke up at I don't know what time. It was dark the only light was coming from the now lit oil lamp on the side table.. I was on the bed? I remembered passing out on the floor after .. after everything.. I sit up and see shawn at his desk next over.

"Did you put me on the bed?" I asked him. Which I should be asking why he murdered my uncle, I should be screaming, I should be so panicked.. but.. that's the question I ask? He glances up at me from the papers and maps all over his desk.

"You were in the way. I can't exactly maneuver my room with you on the ground." He replied.

I pout. My head hurts.. "I.. I'm not feeling well.." I spoke. I think I'm getting sick..

He gets up and looks at me before walking forward. I flinch as he placed his hand to my forehead. "You're burning up. We'll dock and get medication. I'll be damned if you get my crew sick."

I rolled my eyes. "Just let me die." Good maybe if he ports again, I can try to escape..I shivered and looked at him.

"No can do." He responded and walked out locking the door behind him. I grumbled to myself and my eyes glance at his office. He left it open and I kind of wanted to bathe again.. maybe some how wash my dress.

Just as I'm about to pass the threshold of the other room, Shawn walks in,

"And what do you think you're doing?" He growls and storms up to me.

I cower back and look down, "I .. wanted to take a bath.. " i whisper. "It will make me feel better.. I'm just in dirt clothes and.. it will help.." I mumble.

Shawn was quiet for a few moments, "I'll fix it for you. Do not go in here without permission. Don't need you going through my fucking desk." He grumbled and walked passed me into the room and began heating water for me.

He turns around to face me and I jump slightly.. he did scare me a little bit.. a lot.. he murdered my uncle.. and he kissed me.. why am I thinking about that? I bit him..

"Bathe. I'll be back in 10 minutes to make sure you don't go through my shit." He grumbled and left.

I glance at his desk curiously, but then turn to undress and get in the basin.

I relax back but quickly clean myself and get out. Before I can get dressed shawn barges in and I gasp covering my body with my dress.

"Out!!!" I squealed and covered my chest my face burning.

His eyebrows raise as he looked me up and down then rolled his eyes. He walks forward and backs me up against his desk towering over me. He looks down at me and I squeak. My cheeks burning.. he pressed his body against me and a heat filled the room. My lips part and I squirm. This man literally just killed my uncle and about 100 of the royal gard I am NOT absolutely NOT about to get turned on by him. Though I was... this needed to stop. I blushed and squirmed some more before using one hand to shakily try to push him off.

"Can I get dressed please?" I ask and look down embarrassed.

The pirate captain backs off and turns around to give me privacy. "Get dressed then come with me. I'll show you the kitchen so you can eat." He stated.

After I got back in my dress still displeased at how dirty it was, I walked up to him. He says nothing but leads me towards the door and out to the stairs. He brings me to a small room at the top of the boat that has boxes full of goods, a few cabinets, a small wood stove, and a a pretty decently sized table. I'm told to sit at the table on a small old looking bar stool and 'Shane' is making me a sandwich.

"Watch her. I need to make rounds." Shawn grumbled and walked off.

"Here you go, princess." Shane smiled small and sits next to me.