Pirate chapter 24

The ship was a mile out. The pirate captain was watching carefully. He didn't want to fight right now. Which was surprising because he was always ready to go. But with the princess here he didn't want to draw more attention to himself or to her. If it was just a regular ship they're going to try to just pass it. Sometimes it could just be a harmless trade ship. Which was rare but also a common occurrence. It looked like another pirate ship but you never know what could happen. The captain always has to be on guard just in case. The protection charm Tobias gave only works against Davy jones.

They waved a flag that signaled they wanted to speak. So Shawn reluctantly held up a hand and Jacob and Finn began to pull in the sails to slow the ship down. 

The ships are next to eachother and the other captain walks over the distended bridge.

"Hear tell, the captain of the reaper has precious cargo, and has gone soft." He gloated. He was a beastly looking man with a beer gut and scraggly face. Shawn stiffens. Something told him this is not going to go well. He was watching very carefully for any sign of attack.

"And who says that?" Shawn growled as the faced eachother. The reaper captain was taller than most. Still had a good few inches.

"The king is offering a reward. Prince said she's with you. So." He began. "So I'll go ahead and take her off your hands. Weak ass fucking captain."

Shawn's eye twitches. Something he tried to keep buried for a while now is lighting up. His face drops, His eyes darken, he feels and electric shock course through his body. There he is. The deadly captain everyone feared and dared not to cross. It's been a while and he's ready to play. All he feels now is the need for bloodshed. Death. They will all remember who the captain of the reaper is. No one will take anything from him ever again. That includes his princess.

He smirks and tilts his head to the side. "Over my fucking dead body." He laughed and grinned. His eyes widen and he reaches for his sword. "Hell, boys. Let's have some fun!" He shouts to the crew, laughing evily. He sliced his sword up the other captains throat in a quick motion as they began to fight.

"Gone soft, have I?" The pirate captain cackled as he single handedly slaughtered everyone that ran towards him. Blood and limbs flying everywhere. He always saves the other captain for last. "I am the face of death. I am the reaper." He growled.

The crew was watching with their eyes wide. Its been a while since they've seen the captain fight like this.

In the room there's a lot of boat rocking and loud noises. Shawn told me to wait in here and I certainly didn't want to get caught and captured again.. but the sounds I was hearing was concerning... I hope Shawn's okay.. I do worry because the last time he faced anyone it was my brother and he was about to be killed.. I hope he's okay..

The pirate captain was laughing like a complete psychopath. All of the other crew were slaughtered. And the other captain is on his knees on the floorboard of the deck. Shawn smirks. His eyes are black as he waves a dismembered hand at the other captain. "Let's say goodbye shall we?" He forgot how much fun this was.

It's suddenly quiet.. I get up from the bed and slowly make my way out to look. I slowly creep down the hall when the smell of corpses fill my nose.. oh no.. my heart sank down to my stomach.

I walk out of the small hallway up the few stairs to the deck and I'm greeted to a massacre.. I go to scream but no words came out I just stood there frozen at the scene before me. Tears well up in my eyes and I'm shaking. I've obviously forgotten how dangerous the captain was.. I glance to the left and see the crew standing there not at all covered in blood. That means.. Shawn did all of this by himself.. I glance once again and I see him drenched in blood as he dragging the other captain back over the bridge to the other ship.