Pirate chapter 23

Walking back down the path I was giggling again as the captain was grumbling about me calling Tobias papa. He did tell me to call him that so..

The captain was holding my hand our fingers laced together as we approach Tobias at the altar.

"Goodmorning, friends. I have a protection bag ready. You need to put it somewhere on the ship. That won't be misplaced or found by others. Place it, if you move it again it will not work." Tobias says and hands us a bag full of herbs.

"This will work?" The pirate captain asks with a raised eyebrow.

Tobias nods. "For some time. It is not permanent. It will run out."

"Thank you, Tobias." Shawn replied and reached out to shake his hand.

Tobias then looks at me, and I giggle as he takes my hand and kisses the top of it. "Thank you, papa." I giggled as Shawn grumbled next to me.

"We will see eachother soon." Tobias smiles and nods a goodbye as the captain and I walk back to the ship.

When we got back to the ship, Shawn and I hid the protection bag deep below the deck. Where no one would find it and where it was safe. We then went back up and the pirate captain started raising anchor and having the crew set sail. We didn't exactly formulate a plan, only have protection for a I don't know how long. For now Shawn wants to stock up on ammunition. He's wanting to go after his sister and I don't blame him. I would do anything I could to help.

I was shaking slightly as I went to go lay down. I was having a mild head ache and I needed to rest to ease it. It was still mid day. I was scared. Everything was progressing so quickly.. I almost miss when he barely rescued me back from the castle.. heck even before that when all I was worried about was my now admitted crush on the pirate captain. What was I going to do? Should I tell him what Tobias told me?

The sound of boots clunking signaled the pirate captain was coming into the room. He opens the door and looks at me.

"What's wrong, princess?" He asks softly and comes to sit down next to me.

"I'm just a little worried." I admit as i sit up and look down fiddling with my hands.

"We'll be okay. We're going to have a plan don't worry." He replied and took one of my hands in his, rubbing gently to try and calm me down.

My eyes were watery and I leaned forward snuggling his side. The captain wraps his arm around me and holds me closely. "We'll be okay, love." He sighs into my hair.

"Tobias told me something.." I begin, "when he found me in the woods." I went on.

"And what was that, to call him papa again?" He teases trying to lighten the mood.

I did giggle but I shook my head no. "He said.. I'd be facing Davy jones." I whisper.

Shawn stiffened, "thats not fucking happening." He growled and I whimpered.

"He said we'd be okay.." I added in a small whisper.

"You will be because I'll be damned if you end up in that situation." The captain grumbled.

I sighed. "If you say so." I mumbled. I by all means didn't want to face Davy jones but if it comes to that then I will. Especially if I'll be fine afterwards.

"No more talk about this for today. We're going back to Hora for ammo. I have to devise a plan later." The captain stated and I could tell by the tone of his voice he was done speaking on this, and if I continued he was bound to become angry.

"Okay." I replied, and sat up.

"Come steer with me." The pirate captain added and stood up pulling me with him out of the room.