Pirate chapter 22

I was running for a while I didn't know how long. Maybe I was over reacting? But no. The pirate captain did not treat me like he wanted to be in a relationship. Well he did but he needs to be open with me now. He could of told me about that earlier and I would of forgiven him. But the fact he lied and hid it from me. That's why I'm upset, and because of the things he tells me when he's angry. It almost feels like that's how he feels deep down that I'm just a royal who's spoiled and doesn't know how the world works. I know I was sheltered but I've learned so much now and and I rebuked the throne, literally fell in love with him, and this is how he treats me? I thought he was..

I collapse by a river and sit down on my butt and curl my knees up to my chest sniffling. I hear foot steps approach me.

"Go away!" I shout and sniffle some more.

"May I speak with you?"

I turn around and see Tobias standing there.

I sniffle and nod rubbing my eyes with my hand. He comes and sits down next to me. I pout and look away from the witch doctor.

"It is dangerous in these woods at night." He says and looks up to the canopy of trees. It stopped raining and he snaps his fingers causing a small light to appear in front of us so we could see eachother better.

"I don't care." I whimpered.

"I see. Well, if I may. I'm very good at giving advice. And listening as well." Tobias says and places a hand on my shoulder. I sniffled again and scrubbed my eyes from the tears.

I didn't particularly want to talk but something about the witch doctor made me feel comfortable to do so. He must just have some kind of charm..

"M-my whole life I've been confined to the castle. I've never known about anything that was happening in the real world. Shawn kidnapped me first, but I ended up falling in love with him.. I do love him. But he never tells me anything and says horrible things to me when he's angry.. it makes me hurt and confused." I sniffled and hid my face back into my arms.

"I met him a long time ago. When I first did, I can tell you he was not in the right mind state. He was angry, dangerous, very much so still, but before was worse. He wanted to bring his daughter back at all costs. Nothing can revive the dead. Nothing. He was displeased with my advice and decided not to listen. His deal with jones, now that is something I warned him not to do. But he went through with kidnapping you, and I warned him his intentions would change. I knew that the two of you would be together. He is very stubborn. I know all things. It is about timing. Which is why I don't say anything I let them pan out as fate intends because sometimes they can change. Jones is hard to tell. He's undead. But, I can help. Obviously I am very familiar with that line of work." He chuckled winked. "The captain is very upset right now. He wanted to tell you he was sorry. I told I him you need space. That Ill find you and I did. I can tell he does care about you. He is .. what you all say now an idiot?" Tobias chuckles and it causes me to giggle a bit too and I look up to face the skeleton faced man.

"Do not be so hasty to run. He needs you." He continued. "As much as I'd like to make you one of my ghouls." He smiles and rests his hand under my chin pulling my face up. I giggle and blushed under his gaze. He's scanning my face. Reading me..? His eyes glowing white.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "w-what are you doing?" I squeak slightly scared.

"You will be face to face with jones. You will not be afraid. Do not worry." Tobias speaks, "I also foresee a child. Not right now, but in time."